Anmol Part 10

No proof read.

Part 10

Arnav looked at Khushi with a satisfied look. When he lifted her sometime back, he really felt worried about her weight. But when he saw her eating comfortably, he felt satisfied. In fact he felt amused seeing that petite figure eating much, but he thanked God for letting Khushi eat tummy full unlike the girls who are figure conscious. In that figure consciousness they are comfortably forgetting their health. It will surely affect their health in future. Arnav looked around to see some of those girls with too much makeup and in covered skeleton forms. (A/N: NO offense to any particular person. If you are taking care of your health, then you are not the person here) He sighed seeing them and turned to his Khushi who is looking at him, with annoyed expression on her face.

“Khushi are you okay? Why are you looking annoyed?”

“Past few minutes, I’m calling you, but you aren’t responding” her expression turned into concern “What’s wrong Arnav Ji? Why are you looking disturbed? Are you okay? Why are you looking at everyone with sad face?” there is no doubt in her expression or voice, there is no sarcasm in her voice. She is just worried for Arnav.

‘She is worried for me’ this thought itself brought smile on his face. He held Khushi's hand “Nothing Khushi... I’m perfectly fine; I’m just worried about their future. Look at them; they are not at all looking like the girls of their age. They are so thin. I don’t understand why these girls this much conscious about their figure. I really feel pity on them”

“So, you pity on me?” she smiled

“Why would I?” he confused

“Because I too am a thin figure”

“But you are eating tummy full… and you are my Khushi, I’m here to take care of you. I will never ever let anything happen to you. If you won’t take care of yourself, I myself will feed you with my own hands. I won’t leave you Khushi. And I will never pity you, but I will love you” he said understanding her teasing

Khushi looked at the plate with little shyness in her eyes

“By the way Khushi... as you agreed for marriage, I want us to talk about ourselves and families. I want to tell you everything about me. I want to give a glimpse of my family. Is it okay with you?” he asked Khushi to divert her mind from the awkwardness of his before comment.

“I think you already knew about my family. Then it’s my turn to know about yours” she said and he continued nodding his head

“First of all My Dadi... she is best in everything. She is my best friend. You know Khushi; she knows everything about me, each and every detail of mine. She even knows about my college girlfriends and their names. I never ever hide anything from her. Hey don’t worry... I don’t have any GF now” he said everything about his and his Dadi’s relation. Khushi looked at him with adoration.

“And then, I don’t think I should tell something about my dad, because as per my knowledge, he shares more with you than me. He loves you a lot... he always scolds me comparing with you” he pouted like a little child and frowned. Seeing his expression Khushi smiles at him “Haslo... haslo... you never knew how it feels when you get compared with others” he said and realised what he said. He cursed himself seeing her low casted glassy eyes. ‘How can I say that to her? How can I remind her about her wound?’ he thought.

“I’m sorry Khushi... I didn’t mean to remind you all those. I’m really sorry... I just said in a flow. I didn’t mean to... I’m sorry...” he held her hand

“It’s okay Arnav Ji... don’t worry, I’m fine. But you know I can understand very much how it felt. Sorry for being the reason for your pain”