Part 21

Part 21

"I can't believe this... or I can't accept it. I can't allow him to be happy in his life. I won't let them get married. I hate that man... he spoiled my life. I never leave that family in peace. I hate that family"

"But do you think you can face the Raizada-s? They are way more powerful than you"

"Shut up... just shut up. I know what they are and how they are. But now, I got my prey. I know whom to disturb"

"Who?"

"Khushi... the would be wife of Arnav Singh Raizada"

*****************************

"I'm so happy for you Titaliya. I'm glad that you are giving chance to your life. Arnav babua is really a good person dear. I'm sure, you will be happy with him" Bua Ji said, after finishing their dinner in their Lucknow home. They have reached home in the evening.

"I don't have any doubt that Bua Ji. But I'm scared about Abhinav. What if he says any bad about me to Arnav Ji or to his family? I know he said Dadi Ji and sir knew about me and my past. But what about Ma'am and Anjali Ji? What if they finds me wrong? I'm getting scared Bua Ji. I don't want to take any insults. I can't take anymore" Khushi sounded weak

"Shh... don't think like that betiya. Everything will be fine" assured Garima

"I don't think Amma. I know Abhinav well, he will never leave me that easily. I'm tired Bua Ji. I need a break from all these. My heart needs a rest. I just want to run away from all these. Didn't you hear how Abhinav talked with me yesterday? If it is not for Arnav Ji, he would never have stopped his rubbish. I'm really scared Amma. I want to live my life happily" she cried with that

Both Bua Ji and Amma looked at each other helplessly. They too have the same fears about Abhinav. They couldn't understand what to do with this Abhinav. After hearing him yesterday, they really worried about Khushi's life. 'What if he lies to Arnav's family and what if they believe him?' this is the question eating their heads. Bua Ji looked at the child crying before her. Her heart went for Khushi, she hugged Khushi and tried to console her. Bua Ji took Khushi to her room and made her sleep.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"That's really good news Chote. I'm glad to know that Khushi betiya is trying to give a chance to her life and you. I hope she will get all the happiness she deserve," said Dadi

"Really Amma, she faced a lot. She needs happiness. I hope Chote will give her all the happiness," said Aran, looking at his son

"Of course Dad, I will. If she is not happy, then I too can't be happy. Her happiness is my priority dad" Dadi and Aran smiled, looking at their Chote

"Chote, did Khushi betiya call you after reaching Lucknow?"

"No dad... I'm waiting for her call only. She said they will reach by evening. But it's almost 12 in the night and she didn't call me. I was busy with London client's call and couldn't call her. I'm worried for her dad"

"It's okay Chote, she might be busy with something" Aran tried to assure his son

"That doesn't mean she can forget me" Arnav is irritated now

"Chote... you love Khushi betiya, but that doesn't mean she will stick to you. She too has own life, she too needs her personal time. She needs to spend her time with her family. She is going to leave her family and enter into our lives. It's not easy for any girl Arnav. Trust me when I say, it's really difficult. Try to understand the pain she is going through. She needs your assurance and support now, not your angry. She needs a friend now Chote. Be with her, assure her, trust her, believe in her, support her. Whatever it comes, you should remain as HER HUSBAND. She is coming here trusting YOU, believing YOU. So, you should be her side always. Trust me Chote, only husband's love can heal the pain which any wife bears. Only husband's love can give solace to wife when others taunt her. Only husband's love can give courage to face the world. Only husband's love can give strength to fight bad. I want you to be the best husband for a pure, innocent and amazing girl, will you Chote?"