3/5

tonight's the night. i overheard my father and his colleagues discussing their plans upon the wolfhard's arrival here. my father is a cruel man that has done things...things that even he isnt proud of. but thats the thing. you cant take those things back. mreaning, you're then forced to live with knowing that you were the source of all those things and those things really fucking destroyed people's lives and emotional stabilities.

so, thats when i come into the equation. when mr. wolfhard and his men get here for my father's unexpectly planned negotiation dinner. at said dinner, my father schemes to somehow convince them to end their undying fued with one another for half of all of their income.

i don't know how he expects for something so unbelievably ridiculous to happen, but all that I know is when Finn and his father do come, I will have my revenge. On everyone who ever hurt me.

Finn. Mr. Wolfhard for allowing his son to live a life of crime with no given consequences. and my father especially for creating this chaos to begin with.

currently, I am in the process of dying my hair from the previously innocent blonde color to a now, dark, and more professional jet black.

I feel as though to have an overall transformation, you must first, start with the physical. then, from there, morph into a new mind set. which will then only help with my new evolution of myself.

I now, continue to towel-dry my short, dark hair, shutting my eyes in order to keep my reveal a surprise from myself.

once I believe my hair was satisfyingly dry enough, I sat down the towel onto the sink counter, my hands gripping the marble counters as tight as a mother held her first born.

anxiety and curiosity bombarded my mind as the tension rose in the steady air. finally, I opened my eyes.

and as soon as I did, my heart nearly fell out of my ass. I looked good. really good. the shadowy tint from my hair dye, dyed my previously blue towel, black. but, the towel wasn't my main focus, it was my hair.

the simple color change of my hair, caused my entire perspective of myself to change. I looked more devious, more intimidating, more...badass.

and in addition to my new hairstyle, I need a new outfit for tonight's scheme. my father doesn't want my mother, me, nor my sister, to be involved in whatever occurs tonight, hence why he ordered his men to keep us all concealed in our own rooms, like some goddamn guinea pigs.

therefore, i will be disguising myself as one of my father's men in order to stay hidden and unknown...

☕️ authors note ☕️
next chpt is the literal definition of tea.