• 13 •

And even though I knew that I should actually freezing I no longer did. There was this warm feeling again, if I only knew what it was.

"you don't have to thank me, Ty"
for quite a while we were standing there, my hands behind his back, his arms around my body and I had no fear. Blurryface is away.

"We should go back", said Josh. "I don't want you to get sick."
"You too." I said back to him.

"So, you're sure you can find the way home alone?" I asked skeptically and Josh only laughed. "Sure thing", he said and stretched up the chin. "They call me Mr. Sense-of-right-direction."
I laughed and after this we were silent before I broke the silence.
"Why are you doing this all for me?"
This question stuck in my head for days. I just couldn't understand why he stayed when all other people always leave.

Josh had a little time before he replied. "well, you know", he began to tell, "I was alone for a very long time. I had no feelings for someone who I needed in my life that much. And then you came along and I just thought that I didn't want you to go and so I've decided to do what it takes to help you. I guess I just want you to stay with me."

A moment I just stared at Josh, I could see his face clearly despite the darkness. My heart was pounding in my chest.

"I've never talked to anyone.. I just couldn't do it. Not with my therapist, not with my mum, not with anyone.. until you came." My heart seemed to jumped out of my chest. I was proud that I finally said it and yet it made me a little bit nervous.

"Then I am glad that we've found us, Ty", Josh whispered and smiled at me as he put his arm around my shoulder. So we walked arm in arm through the dark forest and above us was nothing but the top of the trees and the stars.