Daddy? *sexual*

You and grayson get in the shower you really wanted to have sex with him but not in the shower because you wanted to tease him a little bit. So you and grayson are about to get in the shower grayson sees you stripping your clothes off and just watches and you realized so you started to strip your clothes off slower. Then gray takes off his shirt and you couldnt help but look at his perfect body.

Gray: You like what you see baby girl ?

You then start to blush really hard. You jump in the shower and a few minutes later you feel two hands touching your hips and he starts to kiss your neck not knowing that turns you on a lot so you moan a little, he continues and you stay moaning his name then he picks you up and puts you against the wall and kisses you

Y/n: Lets finish this after the shower. You whisper.

He sits you down and y'all finish the shower you get out put your hair in a messy bun and brush your teeth. Then you go to your room and put grays shirt on and put a pair of red lace underwear on and you had no bra on. You then hear the shower turn off and you got really excited. He comes out the bathroom and he stares at you, you then run downstairs to get some water. He comes down with only a pair of grey sweatpants on. You started kissing him and he kissed back, you pull away and pull him torwards the couch and push him on it. You then crawl on top of him and start grinding on his dick he then grabs your hips and he starts moving your hips he then kisses you very passionate and rough.

Gray: Stop teasing b..baby

So you continue to tease him and he groans really loud he then grabs you hips very tightly and and picks you up not breaking the kiss he puts you against the wall and he pulls your shirt off and admires your body for a moment then he starts kissing your necks making you let out a few moans he continues and he leaves a trail of hickeys going down you neck to your stomach.

Gray: Oh those underwear turn daddy on.

You got really turned on by those words

Y/N: yeah you like them daddy?

Then he starts kissing your stomach again then he goes up to your lips and kisses you again

He then grabs your butt and he starts walking upstairs to y'alls room.
He lays you on the bed not breaking the kiss he starts kissing you going right about your underwear and he looks at you and smirks he then bites an end of your underwear and pulls them all the way down until they are off your body. Then he starts to rub your clit in circular motions. You start moaning really loud "Yesss..da..daddy..yess.pl..please don't st..stop!" He continues and you start grabbing his hair and pulling it, he then stops when you was about to hit your high he then sticks one finger in and pits it in a "come here" motion and he puts another finger in and he continues and you couldn't take it your legs was shaking really bad and you kept moaning "DADDY, oh YESSS Da..DADDY!!" You then feel your stomach start to knot up and your leg twitches really bad you then released all on him amd he licks you all clean and goes up to your face and kisses you and says " Damn baby you taste good".. You flipped him over and now you are now on top and you go to his dick and kiss the tip and continue until he says "no more..te..te..teasing!" You say "okay daddy!" You started to suck him he puts his hands in your hair and pushed your head down to help you out and he kept moaning then he released all in your mouth and you swallow it all.. He then moans really loud! He then flips you on your back and kisses you, you thr say " Daddy I can't wait no more I want you in me daddy!" He then grabs a condom and you got scared because you are a virgin and his dick was HUGE!! He then says "are you sure you want to baby?" You say, "yes daddy I am." Then you feel his tip at your entrance and you moan a little then he puts it all in you and it hurt bad so he started to go slow cause he knew it was hurting you. Then you started to feel pleasure and you moan,"YESS..DA..DADDY..HAR...HARDER PLEAE!!" So he starts going harder and faster and it felt so good you start to grip the sheets and you moan "DADDY..IMM.GONNA...CUM!!" He says,"hold it in a little.. Longer... For.. Daddy.." But you couldn't he kept going harder and faster then you release all on him and he keeps going.. His thrusts begin to get sloppy he then releases all in the condom and he laid next to you and said, " Damn baby you were tight!" You blush a little and you lay your head on his chest both of you completely naked and you both fall asleep..