Like A Virgin

Nearly a week had gone by with almost no communication between Gajeel and Levy. Neither of them were willing to be the bigger person and step up just to get their little predicament over with. Gajeel especially didn't think he'd last this long. It seemed like he was always away on jobs or out doing who knows what until three o'clock in the morning. Levy, on the other hand, wasn't allowed to leave the house unless Gajeel was somewhere nearby. It was torture for the poor girl, and eventually, she snapped.

"I can't take this anymore!" Levy shouted, storming out of the bedroom to scream at a sleeping Dragon Slayer. He groaned and slowly sat up to look at the girl. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her cheeks were red.

"Take what?" He croaked, rubbing his eyes. Levy sighed and rolled her eyes at him.

"What do you think?! I can't take this." She said, motioning between where he was sat and where she stood. Gajeel quirked an eyebrow before standing up and stretching his back.

"Okay." He sighed. Walking towards the blunette. He stopped in front of her and tore off his shirt, then reached out for her. "Let's get this over with." Levy's brown eyes widened and her blush darkened.

"N-no!" She screeched, smacking at his hands before they could wrap around her waist. "I didn't mean t-that!"

What'd he mean "Let's get this over with" ? I'm not that bad...

"Well then what were you talking about?"

Levy stared at him as if he were a child. "Honestly, Gajeel... You're the most dense person I know... And I meant the tension-"

"Sexual Te-"

"Not that! Not that tension... I mean, we need to talk more! Then maybe we could... y'know, get there..."

At least you're not denying that you want me.

Levy was sure if she rolled her eyes anymore, they would fall right out of her head. So, she fought the urge and walked into the kitchen. "Are you hungry?" She asked, browsing through the many cabinets for something to eat.

"Not for something you can cook..."

I'm going to light you on fire...

Good luck, sweetheart. Salamander can't do it so I doubt you can.

The small girl huffed and crossed her arms, leaning against the counter. Gajeel was staring at her with that dumb smirk on his face, which was driving her nuts. She really wanted to march over there and smack it right off his face, but Levy knew she had to tread lightly with physical contact. Just the other day she barely brushed past him in the doorway and it had him running off and not returning until the next day. And knowing Gajeel, his sadistic side would come out and he'd get turned on from being hit.

I'm not ashamed of that.

You really should be.

"We really should just do it, though." Gajeel said, leaning into the couch cushions.

"What's the hurry?" Levy asked nonchalantly, shrugging. Gajeel froze and stared at her like she'd grown another head.

"Uh- I don't wanna rape you?"

Oh yeah... She'd forgotten about that. Even though that's really the only reason why she was there in the first place. To help Gajeel not rape her.

Oh gosh that sounds so stupid.

As she thought about why she was at some house in the middle of nowhere, Levy began to wonder why she was so hesitant towards sealing the deal with Gajeel (that rhymed). He's not a bad guy, and any woman would be lucky to be in his sights. But maybe it was the thought of just leaping into a relationship. It would undoubtedly be her first serious relationship, and her last... And that was a scary thought. Since she had absolutely no experience what-so-ever with guys (besides the things she'd unwillingly learned from Cana).