Lust.. Or

For some reason Shawn couldn't get much sleep, as he tried to fall asleep he kept thinking about what had happened with Camila. She had gotten so scared when he tried to kiss her, and then she cried. She cried because of it. That shit made shawn feel funny. He couldn't even explain to himself what he'd felt about that. He wanted her to stop crying and he wanted her to not be embarrassed. But god he wanted her to kiss him back. Maybe this would be harder than he thought, shed never even kissed a boy. How the hell would he get her to spread her legs.

Shawn walked down the hallways at school. He walked in second period and she was there in the back, her face buried in a book. He walked past his friend who was trying to talk to him and he removed the book from her hands. Anger took place on her face until her eyes met his, and her eyes softened and she looked down.

"What do you have going on today?" He asked her.

She looked up. "Nothing I-" He took no time to interrupt her once he heard her say 'nothing'.

"Good, We're going to hang out again." He handed her book back to her.

She smiled. "what makes you think I want too?"

"Oh come on now.. We both know you want to hangout with me." He lifted the corner of his mouth.

She rolled her eyes playfully. "Maybe, maybe not."

Shawn peered down at her and just looked. Not trying to hide it when his eyes wondered. She looked embarrassed and so- innocent. She was innocent, Shawn knew that. Yes this would probably end with her very hurt, if he had known that he wouldn't have made the damn bet.. But he can't go to school in underwear. If she even did give it up to him, it would mean by that time she'd developed strong feelings for him. That's the only way she would let him get in her pants.

If she fell in love with him.

Which shawn could do. It wasn't going to be hard.

He leaned down next to her ear and whispered. "You look beautiful." He pulled back and noticed goosebumps developed on her skin. Camila grew a smile. He could tell from her blush that she really liked him. Her usual light brown had a rosiness to it, it was cute.

"Thank you." She said. Softly

They had a sub that period so they talked the entire class time.

The bell rang and Camila looked around frantically, trying to find all that she needed to gather. Shawn smiled and got her text books and placed them in her bag, he grabbed her bag and slung it over his shoulder. Her rosy cheeks became more red and it amused shawn very much. "You get so nervous." He chuckled.

She looked down and back up at him. "I dont try to it just happens."

"It's cute." He winked.

As they walked he noticed girls gave Camila dirty looks and would whisper. He looked down and saw that she'd noticed too. He grimaced at the girls as they walked by. For some reason he had felt the need to keep her safe from those girls. They looked at her like that because he was carrying her bag for her like he was her boyfriend. He wasn't their property or their boyfriend so why do they give two shits? He looked at her and she seemed nervous and he didnt like it. "Don't worry about them... They dont bite." He broke the silence.

She looked up and smiled a pathetic smile. "Girls keep looking at me like that and I dont know why..."

Shawn sighed and re adjusted her back pack on his shoulder. "I dont want to sound like a cocky asshole.. But- girls like me and get all pissy if I show a girl attention."

"So should I keep my distance?" She asked.

Shawn furrowed his eye brows. "What? No- no I like you-" his mouth dropped. "I didnt mean to- I'm sorry." His heart raced and he felt his face heat a little. No. He doesn't like Camila. He just wants to fuck her. He's only acting like he does to win the bet. That's it. Nothing else.