Safe

Camila exited her bathroom, as Dinah looked in the mirror, putting on her makeup. She wore a short, red dress. She looked great, she always made anything look good.

"How's this?" Camila spoke, earning Dinahs attention.

Dinah eyes widened. "Damn, Mila. You look." She walked closer to her, twirling Camilas hair in her finger. "You look hot."

Camila giggled. "Really? In this ugly sweater dress?"

Dinah nodded. "Yes, Mila! Your ass is huge!"

Camila covered her eyes laughing. "Thank you, I guess."

"Best friends go on a date with best friends. That's amazing." Dinah squealed.

Camila put a bracelet on her wrist. "I don't like that I'm rushing into a new relationship though. It feels wrong.."

"Stop right there, Mila." Dinah put her hand over her mouth. "Forget. Shawn."

Camilas throat closed a little, she moved Dinah's hand from her face softly. "It's hard.."

Dinah frowned a little. "You're strong, Mila, just try."

Camila nodded and hugged her tightly. "I know."

---------------------------

Shawn sat on his bed. Tonight sucked. He misses her. So bad, it was unbearable. She was his girl. He'd never been more in love with any other human, than her. He had a massive love for this- beautiful, sweet girl. She still had all of his heart. He felt empty without her.

I'm sorry you're down man. I'd never do you like that bro. Know that. - Cam

Thank dude. I wish I knew where the hell they were even going. It's probably some lame place.-S

Probably. But dude, all the basketball players track each other in our team group chat. Just look.- Cam

I'm not gonna track them. That's some depressing shit. - S

I was hoping you'd say that. - Cam

I'm just gonna work out all night I guess, or play video games. - S

Wanna come smoke with us at the warehouse? - Cam

Nah, I'm good. Another time. - S

I love you bro. - Cam

You too. - S

-----------------------------

Camila sat beside Zayn, his arm around her as they sat across from Dinah and Matt.

"But seriously, if I would've seen him hit you Zayn, I would've jumped in and beaten his face in. " Matt grabbed a chip.

They all laughed and giggled, Camila stayed quiet.

"He had no right to be mad at me." Zayn scoffed.

Camila set her elbow on the table and leaned her chin on her hand. God why did the conversation have to be about Shawn.

"He's crazy and a piece of shit." Dinah said.

"Can we not talk about him. Please." Camila said, her voice timid. She didn't mean to say it in a snappy tone but hearing his name hurt so bad.

The table got silent. Zayn cleared his throat. "You're right. That should be the last thing we talk about."

No one spoke for a good minute.

"So uhh- What are your guy's plans after this?" Dinah changed the subject.

"We're gonna hit up the bar." Zayn smirked, pulling Camila closer to him.