Bullshit

Shawn woke up, his eyes heavy and his hair messy. The taste in his mouth drew his legs towards the bathroom sink. Shawn brushed his teeth staring into space. After realizing he had his mouth full of tooth paste he spit it out and wiped his mouth. He looked up in the mirror. All he wore were black basket ball shorts and his blue and white rasta bracelet. shawn cupped his hands and set then under the running water, throwing water on his face after. He grabbed the towel hanging beside him and wiped his face again.

Shawn grabbed his phone off the charger and walked down stairs. he checked his notifications and had 2 from Camila.

Good morning Shawn <3 - c

Come over as soon as you wake up-c

He rose his brows smiling. "Hey ma." He called.

"What do you want kid." Shawn grimaced at the voice that had spoken.

"Why are you here." He turned to his moms ex boyfriend.

"Why do you care? Go clean something." the mid 40 year old man said.

"I'm going to my girlfriends-"

"I dont give a shit." The man poured his coffee.

Shawn narrowed his eyes. "Why are you here?"

"Because little guy." He flicked Shawns forehead. "Your mom loves me. Now its you and me until your punk ass moves out."

Shawn clenched his jaw turning away. fuck that alcoholic. He and Shawn mom had been off and on. He's a drunk. Treats Shawns mom like shit. Shawn thrusted towards the door and flung it open, slamming it on his way out. He was not coming back into shawns life again. Yelling at him. Making fun of him. Getting shit face drunk and going crazy. Hitting shawns mom. This shit was not okay. Shawn world felt like it had sunk a little. When ever Rick was around Shawns life was honestly terrible. Gripping the steering wheel Shawn sped to the house that belonged to the most important human in Shawns life at the moment. The only person that he was eager to see. The only person he wanted to hear.

——————————

Camila lay upon her bed, wearing a pair of her baggy/comfy sweats, a dark grey tank top and her hair up in a messy bun. The sound of a car honking twice indicated Shawn was outside. Hopping off the bed eagerly Camila raced down stairs and to the door. She got on her tippy toes and looked out the window. Walking towards her was the handsom Shawn. He wore a white and blue t shirt and black basket ball shorts. The wind made his hair on the side of his head stand up. Camilas smoke grew and she opened the door. "Shawn." she clung her arms around him like she hadn't  seen him in for ever.

"Hey Dobby." He spoke. His voice sounded off. Not as happy as he usually sounded. He wrapped his arms around her. Camila felt the urge to let go because of how long they stood there, but shawn didnt budge, he just held her and didnt move.

"Are you alright, babe?"

Shawn swallowed and looked down. "Yeah. I'm fine."

Camilas heart shifted and she fiddled with her fingers. Shawns never been in a mood where he wasn't happy, besides that day in the parking lot. Camila didnt know how to act upon this. "You-" she studied his face. The crinkle in his brow. The twitch in his lip. The way he rubbed his throat after he swallowed, like it hurt because he needed to cry. "You aren't fine.." She moved her hand out for him to grab and pulled him inside. She leaned him against the door. "Look at me and tell me the truth."

Shawns eyes raised to hers. They were cold. "Nothing's perfect right now.. but I am fine. I just don't want to talk about it right now.. can we just go upstairs and hang out.. "