Bad trip?

Camila woke up, Shawns arms around her. Naps with him were the best. She laid on her side, staring at his perfect face. He was so special to her. She loves him so much. So much it's scary. But it's not scary at the same time because she knows he loves her just as much. Just as much. They were so in love. 

Camilas door squeaked and she looked up. Little Sofi.

Camila smiled and patted her bed. Sofi moved towards the bed and got on top. Camila opened her arms and Sofi laid her head on her chest. Sofi and Camila always cuddled. I guess it's just their sisterly love type of thing. "Morning." Camila said, kissing the top of Sofis heads.

Shawn groaned in his sleep and Sofi sat up quickly. "Shawn?" She turned to Camila smiling. "SHAWN IS HERE?!"

Shawn spazzed out in his sleep and shot his eyes open. Camilas covered her mouth giggling. Shawn looked up confused. His eyes met Sofis and he smiled softly. "Hey, Sof."

She squealed and jumped on him hugging him. Seeing her little sister react that way about her boyfriend was so heart warming. It made her so happy.

"Where have you been." Sofi crossed her arms raising an eyebrow.

Shawn looked at Camila, like he was scared her being reminded by that, would piss her off. "He went on vacation for a bit. But he's back forever now." Camila answered for him.

Shawns eyes softened at her.

Sofi smiled. "Where'd you go?"

Camila really wanted to joke around and say Kelsey but.. There's no point to give him shit about that. He's a person. Her person. And he's going through things she probably couldn't even imagine.

Shawn moved Sofis hair out of her face. And it's weird to say but it was so cute to Camila. Him being so gentle and sweet with Sofi. "I'd rather not talk about that vacation." He said softly. "How are you Sof?" He asked.

"Good." She moved back to Camila, laying her head back down on her. 

Camila pulled her closer to her. "Is mama up?" She asked her.

"Mhm." Sofi said.

"What's she doing?"

"I don't know. Watching T.V."

"Well.. I"m about to shower. You can come back in when I get out" she kissed her forehead.

Sofi frowned. "No, I can just stay in here with Shawn."

"Sofi.." Camila said.

Sofi groaned and got up leaving the room.

"Why'd you kick Sofi out." Shawn chuckled.

"Because, we're showering." Camila grabbed his hand.

"Oh, I like the sound of that." Shawn said being pulled by her.

Camila giggled.

She turned the shower on and walked to Shawn, until she stood right before him. There was such a height difference. She grabbed the bottom of his shirt. "Arms up." She kissed his chin.

He smiled and lifted his arms. She brought his shirt up until it came off of him. His body was- Camila didn't even want to get into thought about how perfect his body was honestly.

"I love you." She said softly.

Shawn cupped her face. "I love you more." He kissed her forehead.

She shook her head. "No you don't."

Shawn laughed. "Sorry I forgot you're always right."

Camila winked. "Duh."

He chuckled and shook his head. "Take off your damn clothes."