It all came back

Camila finished up her make up. Today Jack was meeting her mother. She was nervous.. It was weird having someone other than Shawn over for dinner. She walked downstairs and opened the oven. Camila made chicken and rice for dinner. She didn't feel like going all out. The doorbell rang, Sofi ran past Camila opening it. "Who are you?" She heard Sofi say.

Camila walked to the door, Jack stood at the door with roses. "Don't be rude Sof." Camila said as she walked to Jack. "Hi." She smiled.

Jack chuckled. "Hey. He held up the flowers. "These are for your mom."

Camila smiled. "So sweet."

She looked at the flowers. Jack was sweet. She still ached for Shawn though. He's moved on.. She shouldn't be sad.. She moved on as well. But god.. He really made her a happier person. 

"Sofi.." She turned to the little girl. "I want you to meet Jack." She pulled Jack inside.

Sofi stared at him. "So that's just it? You forget about Shawn?" Sofi crossed her arms. 

Camila stared at Sofi, her mouth dropped not really know what to say. Yeah it was true but.. God Sofi has so much more maturing to do. She looked at Jack who stook awkwardly. Camila grabbed Jacks hand leading him into the kitchen. "Here.. sit down." She said softly to him. "I'm getting my mom."

-----------------------------

Jack and Camila's mom were talking about art. Camilas mother loved painting and Jack loved drawing. They talked and talked. It made Camila smile. Her mother smiled so much tonight. Sofi was being a brat to Jack all night though. It really did bother Camila. Jack was a good guy. Camila was glad he was here. She watched him as he talked. He was so cute. God he looked good in pink. She lightly rubbed her foot on his leg. He looked at her and she smiled softly. "Hey Mama.. We're going to watch a movie upstairs."

Camila stood.

 "It was a nice dinner.. Nice meeting you." Jack smiled at her mom.

He followed Camila upstairs. Nows time to forget about Shawn and learn more about Jack. She walked in her room and closed the door. She turned to Jack, eyeing him hard.  He blushed. "What's that look for?"

She giggled, flipping her light switch off. "Nothin'." She pushed his back against the bed.

"Woah." Jack chuckled.

Camila kissed him. She liked Jacks lips. She liked his control.

Camila continued to kiss his neck. Jack smiled, his eyes closed as she kissed all over him.

-------------------------------------

Shawn woke up, under Hailees sheets with nothing but boxers on. He turned and saw her sleeping. She had no clothes on. Shawn laid back on his as he thought about last night. God.. Nothing like he was hoping for. No connection. No emotion. She definitely didn't act like Camila. She was too dirty. Less pure and sweet like Camila. She wasn't what he wanted. In fact he was sort of disgusted. Shawn got out of her bed, looking for his clothes. He put his feet through the pants, jumping slightly, pulling his pants up.

"Leaving?" Hailee whispered.

Shawn turned around, his shirt in his hand. "Yeah.. My grandma. She wouldn't want me to stay the night at a strangers house." He put his shirt over his shoulder.

She nodded. "Stranger."

Shawn hated when this would happen. He always put up an extra large guard when ever girls would say things like that. Getting pissy or it. He can't help it. She's not her. She's not the one.