3 words

Camila laid on her bed, her head on Shawns chest as he played with her hair softly. It had been weeks since the night Shawn had come to her. He told her he was fine now and that nothing has happened at home.. but god she can't help but worry for him. Always making sure he's happy.

"So the dance is in like a month or two..." Shawn pushed her hair behind her ear.

She smiled. I've only went to a dance with a guy once. Sophomore year.

"Well I'm taking you. Just know that. I got to think of a way to ask you. I'm not good with that so just give me time."

Camila kissed his cheek. "You're so cute."

Shawn scoffed. "How am I cute?"

Camila smiled and put her hand on his cheek. "You just are. It's a good thing Shawn."

He smiled at her. "Well you're so much cuter Dobby."  He poked her nose.

"I'm really happy you randomly started talking to me the first day... I would've never said anything to you. I'm so glad I have you." She kissed his lips, staring in his big brown eyes.

"You don't even know how glad I am you're in my life, Dobby."

She smiled and wrapped her body around him.

-------------------------------------

Camille was on her way to class and stopped at her locker she unlocked it and opened the locker door.

"Her?" She heard a girl whisper.

"Yes."

"She's the girl Shawns dating?"

Camila stiffened behind the door and listened closely.

"Yes... poor thing. Cameron told me that on the first day, he and Shawn made a bet that Shawn could get her to fuck him.. If he loses he has to come to school in underwear. She has no idea." She laughed.

"That's awful."

Camila heart stopped and she breathed out a quiet shaky breath.

She closed the door and looked at the voices. Kelsey and her stupid friend Camila never got the name of.

Kelsey covered her mouth. "Oops.. you weren't supposed to hear that."

Camila turned quickly walking down east hall. Hearing Kelsey giggle.

 Cameron stood talking to a girl. He glanced down the hall making eye contact. Camila exhaled deeply walking faster. Cameron's eyes widened and he stood taller. The girl looked up and walked away" "Wait-" Cameron reached out.

"Cameron!" Camila stood before him.

"What- what's wrong-"

"I know about the damn bet."

Cameron stiffened. "The- what?"

Camila shoved him. "Stop it, Cameron! Don't lie." She whimpered. "I know about it."

Cameron sighed.

Camilas chest tightened.

"It's not like that-"