Happy.. wait no?

Camila entered her house, her house smelt like something had been burnt.

"Do you smell that?" She turned to Shawn.

He sniffed the air and grimaced. "Who can't cook?"

She giggled hitting his arm, walking into the kitchen. Sofi sat at the counter, she looked sad.

"Sof?" Camila spoke.

Sofi looked up, her eyes widening. "Mila."

Camila walked to the toaster and saw burn toast on the counter. "Did you burn these?"

Sofi nodded.

"Why are you trying to cook?" She asked.

"Mama won't make me breakfast. I asked her to but she doesn't want to get up." She sighed.

Camila looked at the time. 10:30 A.M.

She furrowed her eyebrows. She turned to Shawn. "Can you make her some food while I go get Mama up?"

Shawn nodded.

Camila walked into her mothers room. The blinds were drawn and it was dark. "Mama?"

"Hmm." Her mom sounded from under the covers.

"Mama, Sofi burnt toast and the house smells terrible. Why didn't you make her breakfast when she asked?"

"I just don't want to get up right now."

Camila breathed in slowly. "Mama, she's seven."

Sinu didnt reply.

"Mama?"

"Camila, honey.. I'm tired-"

"Mama, listen to yourself. Sofi needs to be fed in the morning. You cant sleep all day."

"I'm not sleeping all day." Her mom whimpered.

Camilas chest heavied.

"I'm just.. so sad." She whispered.

"I'm sorry, Mama.." Camila turned and walked out of the room.

She walked in the kitchen and saw Shawn made toast, correctly.

Shawn met her eyes and his face became concerned.

She shook her head to him and sat beside Sofi.

"Wheres Mama?" Sofi asked.

Camila smiled softly. "She didn't get much sleep last night.. It's okay you can hang out with me all day."

Sofi smiled.

Camila moved to Shawn and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Awh, thank you beautiful." He kissed her forehead.

Camila giggled and looked up at him. "For hugging you?"

Shawn smiled. "Yes."

"You're such a goofball."

"That's not what you were saying last night." He whispered in her ear.

Camila felt her face heat. She eyed him and he chuckled putting his hands up in defense. "I'm sorry.. It's true though."

She rolled her eyes. She looked back at Sofi and then pulled Shawn into the other room.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Mama is.. She's sad and doesn't want to get out of bed." Camila said softly, looking over at Sofi who was eating her toast.

"She won't get out of bed?" Shawn asked.