The end

A year later.

Camila was awakened by the feeling of Shawn leaving her arms and the sound of her baby boy crying. She watched Shawn leave the room in the night light. The last three nights she hadn't been getting any sleep. She didn't want Shawn to have to get up but god she was so tired, though, she felt his pain. After about five minutes she got up. She walked down the hall outside the door.

"Shh." "Shh." She heard Shawns quiet voice. "You'll wake up your mama." He whispered. She smiled. Noah continued to cry.

"Okay, little man. I hear ya." He picked up their baby, rocking him slowly. "You know.. crying didn't get me your mommy." He said. "Nope. You have to be a man, someone for her to count on to take care of things. Not cry."

She couldn't hold her smile, he was beautiful even when he thought no one was watching. "I guess I'll give you some advice since you feel like keeping me up tonight.." He said softly, Noahs crying became not as loud. "Don't hurt girls.. God don't be an ass, Noah." She slid down the wall closing her eyes, listening to Shawn give their baby advice. "Any chance you get to take a drunk girl home, do it.. So she gets there safe, not because it's easier to get in her pants that way.." He was amazing.. God he was amazing. Noah stopped crying. "Heres the best advice I could give you.. Don't run from love.. It's beautiful." She peaked in the room and Shawn was lightly rubbing Noahs features with his finger. "You got a long time buddy.."

She heard Shawn get up and she tiptoed back to bed climbing in. A few minutes later Shawn walked back in, he slid under the covers wrapping his arms around her. That feeling again. Home. That safe feeling he brought her. She turned wrapping her arms around him. "You're awake?" He whispered.

"Yes." She kissed his lips. "I am.. And I love you so much." She hugged him tighter.

"I love you more." He hugged her back.

She was so happy. She fell asleep on Shawn, hugging him throughout the entire night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two years later.

Camila was picking up Noahs toys and putting them in his toy box. She loved that three year old with all her heart. She walked downstairs and saw Shawn and Noah both laying on their stomachs playing with his new train set. She smiled watching them. Her two boys. She looked down at her stomach, round two. Shawn looked up at the stairs and saw her. "Keep playing, bud." He said softly, getting up.

"Well, well.." He walked towards her.

She placed a soft kiss on his lips. "Mmm." He sounded licking his lips. "Sweet, sweet sugar."

She smiled. "Hello, handsome." She ran her fingers through the back of his hair, pulling him into her. He hugged her.

"Mama!" Noah jumped up. She walked down the steps smiling. "Hi, baby."

He ran to her grabbing her hand. "Look what daddy did." She smiled at Shawn as their little boy led her into the living room. "Tell her what you named it, daddy." He said, all excitement in his voice on his face.

Shawn chuckled. "Noahs land."

Noah grinned. "It's awesome isn't it Mama."

She nodded kissing his forehead. "It is." It was so cute how much he loved that train set. 

Shawn sat on the couch, pulling Camila with him. "How was your day?" He kissed her shoulder.

"Good." She replied.

Shawn got on his knees kissing her stomach. "And how was your day?" He smiled.

She touched his cheeks with both of her hands, kissing his lips softly. "We had an amazing day.. We missed you."