Love.

Shawn stood outside Camilas door, wearing his black button up, his black dress pants and a blue bowtie. Letting out a slow breath he knocked on the door. Tonight was the night. First time going to dance with a girl. When he takes Camilas virginity. He felt himself get more and more overwhelmed with emotion as he waited for her to answer. The knob twisted, and then he was presented with to most beautiful girl in the world.

Camila wore a tight, tight black dress that had slits on each sides of her, deliciously showing her skin. Her butt was so much bigger in this dress, it was unbelievable. Shawn blinked a couple times, trying to see if he were dreaming. "Wow." He said softly, before stepping in, holding a corsage. He smiled lightly and took her hand, placing it on her wrist. "You're, beautiful."

She smiled up at him.

"Isn't she." He heard her mothers voice from the other side of the room.

Camila turned to her mother and smiled. "Thank you, mama." She looked up at Shawn. "You look great." She fixed his bow tie.

Shawn chuckled. "Thank you, Dobby." He kissed her forehead.

Camilas mother giggled. "Whats a Dobby?"

Camila laughed taking Shawns hand. "When we first started to hang out, he gave me that nick name. You know, Dobby from Harry Potter."

Sinu covered her mouth laughing.

Shawn chuckled in amusement. Camila shoved his chest playfully. "It's not funny." She giggled. "It's mean."

Shawn pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry, Dobby. You know I love you, but the name sticks."

Sinu awed. "Let me get a picture of you too!" She smiled widely.

Shawn put his arm around Camila and they both smiled. Her phone clicked.

"Now look in each others eyes, look in love." She smiled eagerly.

Shawn chuckled.

He looked in Camilas eyes.

"I'm gonna tell you a joke, and were both going to laugh at it, cool?" Camila giggled at him and Sinu jumped up and down.

"Thats it! I got it, Oh my goodness its adorable."

Camila laughed and went to look at the photo. She looked up at Shawn and smiled. "You look so handsome."

He smiled.

"Okay, Mama." She kissed her mothers face. "I'll take lots of pictures for you."

"Okay hun, I love you so much." She turned to Shawn smiling. "And you." She pointed his chest. "Behave. Take care of my baby."

Shawn smiled, feeling a weird overwhelming feeling, thinking of tonight. "I won't, Mrs. Cabello."

"Okay, you two have fun."

Shawn opened the door, and let Camila walk out first.

———————————————

Shawn and Camila stood in the ticket line. She looked around like she were looking for her friends. Shawn put his arm around her. "Ready to slow dance." He whispered in her ear.

She smiled. "I've always wondered what it would be like to dance with you." She said softly.

Shawn chuckled in her ear. "Nice and slow."

She furrowed her eye brows and turned to him. "Wait- what are you talking about."

He moved his head back, confused. "Dancing? What did you think I was talking about?"