Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Songs for this chapter are;

Don’t stop- 5SOS

Boneless- Steve Aoki

Something great- One direction

Counting Stars- Shawn Mendes

&

Better than words- One direction

Harry’s P.O.V.

I’ve counted exactly 2 hours of waiting for Elle to finally fall asleep.

How is it even possible to be lying down on a comfy ass bed and take 2 fucking hours to go to sleep.

Fucking how.

Well for one, she wouldn’t stop rambling about her favorite bands and favorite music. I swear this girl is fucking obsessed with bands but I think its super fucking cute and I hope she knows it.

She’s adorable and amazing and she’s the first girl to ever make me feel like this. And I don’t even know what I’m feeling yet, I just know I feel something, and it’s so fucking scary and heartwarming at the same time.

When she finally falls asleep, her head is rested on my chest as light snores escape her plump lips. Even during her kip, she bedazzles me with her fucking beauty.

I wish I could just lay here with her and admire her features whilst I continue stroking her beautiful brown hair… but, I have much bigger troubles to attend to and Niall’s face isn’t going to ruin itself. I probably won’t be able to do any severe damage because I know Elle would kill me if I did, but I’ll probably send him to the hospital.

At a slow pace, I retrieve my hands around Elle’s neck and slowly pull my torso away from her—pulling a pillow to replace my place just so her neck won’t hurt once she’s awakened. God damn I’m being a sappy little shit.

Once I am free from my princess’ grasp, I proceed to the bathroom to wash my face. My eyes have bags underneath them that I absolutely loathe. I was never the insecure type kind of guy but I can’t deny how much I wish I could change a few things about my face. Not just my face, but me in general.

I’m a cold hearted asshole in other people’s eyes yes, but people won’t ever understand my perspective of things now would they?

I’m fighting these insecurities myself and I have yet to find a way to hide it in a nice way. So as of now, I’ll just be the asshole so no one suspects my struggle.

And maybe, just maybe… Elle could be my reason of stability.

One last glance in the mirror and I head out the bathroom, momentarily forgetting about all of my insecurities. God I need fucking therapy.

I take one last look at my sleeping beauty and walk out our dorm room. At this point, I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing walking into a battle that will not do any good but if it’s for the sake of Elle and my relationship, I’ll be damned sure that to protect it. Whatever the fucking cause, I don’t give a fuck.

Walking through the halls and finding my way to Niall’s dorm room, was probably one of the most confusing walks of my life. I don’t know what I’m going to do. I am walking into a battle I know not of the prize or not the consequences, I just know that this is all for a girl and it’s driving me fucking insane. Why do I always result in violence, why? What the fuck happened to me throughout these years.

Niall’s door was locked when I tried to wiggle open the door knob. I hear soft whispers coming from inside; mixed by his and another woman’s voice. Paranoia hits me hard at the thought of those whispers coming from Elle. It’s impossible for her to be in there because I would’ve bumped into her on the way here…. But despite that, I cannot shake those thoughts off. She’s the only thing left of my sanity and there is a huge lump of over protective-ness that has lashed itself on me.