Chapter 13

(A/N:  If you guys don’t like sexual stuff don’t read this chapter, I really advice you not to because this will be very dirty and yeah I’m just saying. I love you guys!

And this will probably be a short chapter because I’m really going to try updating daily so chapters will be shorter than usual)

The songs I listened to were;

Rock me by One direction

Talking to the moon by Bruno Mars

Take a chance on me by Emblem 3

Cover girl by Big Time Rush (requested)

Don’t let me go by Harry Styles

Same Mistakes by One Direction

I really like it when you guys message me songs so continue doing it because it’s nice ♡

Chapter 13

Elle’s P.O.V.

Harry was hovering over me, all his weight supported by his hands. My hands snake up to his hair and pull at the curls. I’ve always admired his curls and he seems to find it a turn on whenever I pull at them.

“I love you.” I tell him, just to let him know that we were doing this out of love.

“I love you.” He kisses my forehead. I pull his head towards my lips.

Our kiss smash together and we both roughly move our heads. My hands tangle around his curls as one of my hands travel to the hem of his shirt. My hands extend towards his torso, pushing up his garment. I use all my strength to pull myself up and roll us over. I straddle his lap. He was already hard for me, I could feel him through his tight jeans.

“Babe, it hurts.” He tells me and I knew what he was talking about. To ease the pain, my hands begin to fumble at his jeans’ zipper. In a split second, I am already removing his jeans. He pushes them down with his feet, dropping them to the floor. I bring my head down and begin to suck his neck. He moans as I hit his sensitive spot. Just near his jaw. I start biting down the newly discovered sweet spot, making sure to leave my mark for everyone to see. For Stacey to see.

Harry’s hands journey up my shirt, not wasting any time to strip it off me. My shirt is removed and tossed to the ground. He unhooks my bra and I oblige at his attempt to take it off my arms. I throw it across the floor and begin to speed my rough attack at his neck.

“E-Elle—“ his moans get louder at my small nibbles on his neck. I bit a little harder, making sure everyone has seen my claim.

“You—“ Harry tries to talk but stops when I connect my lips with his. I then start to rock my hips onto his pelvis and the way he moans in the middle of our kisses makes me know that he was absolutely pleased with this. His hands wander down to my hips, caressing my movements. He pleads for it to go further.

“Not just yet.” I pull away from our heated actions and slow down my pace.

“Don’t tease me please.” He smirks at me and pushes a little bit of my hair back with his hand.

I giggle into his chest, resting my palms on his torso. My head sunk into his chest as my hands move down to the hem of his shirt. I sneak my hands up and pull up my head. My lips have stopped moving when I start to peel off his shirt. His tattoos now exposed. I couldn’t help but trace them down with my index finger.

My other hand doesn’t waste time to palm Harry through his boxers.

“Fuck,” he coos and shut his eyes. I dazzle with amazement as I intently study his face.