Chapter 4

Elle’s P.O.V.

I am awakened by Harry whispering stuff in my ear, once he realizes that I am awake, his eyes widen and his cheeks are flushed red.

“Ellie, I didn’t know you were awake, did you hear what I told you?”

“Not really, I just heard you telling me how you wanted to protect me from everything that threatens or hurts me.” I smile and relief washes through his face as he lets out a sigh. We were still in our spot and it was the same position only now, the only light that was there were the campus street lights. It was a nice view to see Harry’s face in low lighting.

“It’s getting dark out, want to go to the room?” he pushes a few strands of hair away from my face, “or we could go to the party, Trin’s there with Zayn. We should go.” I pull up my head and kiss Harry’s jaw, I take off his arm around my shoulder and stand up.

“Party it is.” I hold both of my hands in front of him waiting for him to take them so I can help him stand up, but he chooses to ignore my hands presence and stand up himself.

“Let’s get dressed then.” He tells me entwining his hands with mine. I was sort of getting used to his slender hands. Once we reach our hallway, we see his gang with Trin and he immediately lets go of my hand. Why?

“Styles! Are you going to the party?” Liam asks, Harry was about to answer when I reply for him.

“Yeah. Harry and I will be going to the party.” I say proudly, but when I look over to Harry, his eyes are angry and I can see his body stiffen. He simply nods at Liam and the others and opens our dorm room.

“You’ll be going?” Trin asks me with a big smile on her face, and I nod. Harry pulls me inside our room and I am startled at when he pushes me to the wall.

“Damnit Elle! What the hell was that?!” wait, what? My mind was racing. His face was so near mine and he was so pissed off, I didn’t get why he was so mad but he just was.

“What are you talking about?” I ask, pushing his body away, but of course I am unsuccessful for he is too strong.

“Liam was asking me the damn question! Not you! Fuck! You’re so annoying!” What is so annoying about that?

“Stop cussing at me! Why did you let go of my hand when they came?” I push him further with everything I can and surprisingly he falls back, causing him to flare up even more.

“Are you seriously bringing that up right now?”

“Yes, and I demand an answer!” I say crossing my arms.

“Fuck!” he punches the wall with his fist and the contact was already making his stitches open up again. I was getting frightened and it took every ounce of fiber in me not to help him.

“Do you not want your friends to see me with you? Is that it Harry?” He strides towards me and I want to run away, he was so scary. His eyes were dark, his body was stiff and his fists were clenched so hard that the blood has already drained.

“Elle! What the fuck is happening in there?” I hear Niall’s voice.

“Great, here comes the man of the hour to save poor little Elle.” As much as I wanted to slap Harry for being such a jerk and being so weird, I choose to ignore his statement and run to the door. Once I’m out, I see Niall with worry all around his face. He pulls me in into a hug and strokes my hair. I wanted to cry, not because of how weak I was but because I thought Harry was going to kill me. He frightened me. It gave me chills and not in a good way.

“Shh baby, shhh.” Niall continuously strokes my hair and I am glad that he was there. I hug him tighter then suddenly the door opens and I expect Harry to scream or hurt Niall, instead he gently touches my shoulder and says,