Untitled Part 18

[important authors note at the end please read]

Elle's POV.

Everything is buzzing.

All that I hear is the shaking of every bone inside my body and the mere police car’s tires rushing through the drive way. I don’t know how the hell I got myself into a situation where I am sitting in the back seat of a police car while my curly haired… lover, is laying down on my lap—barely breathing.

I should be mad at Harry, but I can’t find myself to be it. I just witnessed him dropping on the floor as one policeman carried him over his shoulder as if Harry was as light as a feather. At that moment everything had crashed down as I watched the boy I love get carried away by another man.

Though I didn’t know what to or what to feel, I stood up from where I was and rushed after the men who shot electricity through Harry’s back and took him away from me.

With Harry on his shoulders and his arms dangling from his back, he walks towards a building that looked much like a police station, only bigger. I follow behind him notwithstanding the many gazes I am getting. I must look weird, huh? A girl with smeared make up wearing a sweatshirt and baggy sweatpants that is trailing her so called “boyfriend”. The goody two shoes who is now dating the punk. So cliché. God damnit get your head back to Harry.

Once I reach the—almost inside the elevator, one policeman raised his brow at me.

“What?” I snap. Pressing the button to shut the elevator doors shut.

“Why are you here?”

“Am I not allowed to go with you?” I roll my eyes, turning my gaze to the motionless Harry.

“You’re most certainly not.” I can feel the man’s eyes staring me down with confusion but for once I do not care, all I care for as of now is to be where Harry is. And I don’t mind him being unconscious for a few minutes so long as I am with him and he is safe.  I shrug my shoulders not caring about what the man holding my man said.

When the elevator opens, the man steps out and I trail behind him—eyes looking at the motionless Harry.

The man reaches a room and I force myself to get inside. I couldn’t leave Harry in a state like this with brutal police fags. Inside it was cold and no one was there but a sofa and a table that held a computer,  one arm chair behind the table and a few stools next to the sofa. The man places Harry on the sofa and his entire body goes beyond the length of it. I sit on the stool next to him and stroke his hair.

‘Oh harry,” my subconscious speaks, ‘what did you get yourself into.”

The man walks out of the room, leaving both of us alone. Keeping my left hand on his hair, I reach inside my sweatshirt’s pockets and check my phone. 6 texts and 2 missed calls.

3 texts from Niall and 1 missed call.

2 texts and 1 missed call from Trin.

1 text from my parents.

I decide to check out my parents first considering I do not have the amount of strength to talk to Niall about all of this. I know he is probably the man that Harry “assaulted” and I’m still not sure what I am going to do about the entire situation so I’ll have to pass for now. As for Trin, I will text her after I do my parents. I really need someone with me here in the station and I am most certainly not calling anyone else. Maybe Liam but my subconscious is still rooting for Trin.

Elle, how are you? We miss you very much. Keep us updated on what’s happening. Love you lots. xMom and dad.’

The little Angel on my shoulder wants to tell them what is happening considering lying to them was one of the things I would consider a big deal but I also know that that’s not going to help at all, not even a bit. So I’m passing the teenage drama bombs for later.