Chapter 3

Elle’s P.O.V.

Harry was on top Niall punching him in the jaw until blood started to escape Niall’s mouth as Harry’s knuckles start to get bloody. I had to do something but I was frozen to the spot, terrified.

“You fucking piece of shit!” Harry screams punching down Niall’s gut, “Stay the fuck away from Elle!”

“You fucking stay away!” Niall fires back and I want to shoot him in the face for making it worse. Everyone started to come to us and I could see Louis and the guys approach us.

“Guys! Please! Stop it!” I butt in holding Harry’s arm, I could feel him calm down but it still wasn’t enough. I look over to the 3 guys and mouth to them “Help” and they all came over. Louis and Liam pulled Harry off of Niall but I could see their struggle, Harry was red, furious and his knuckles were beaten up and bloody. Zayn and I help Niall up and I felt him twitch a billion times that made my tears water. I was angry at both of them but I was also so sorry for them, what the hell have I gotten myself into.

“What the hell was that?” Louis breaks the silence, “You two are good mates! Quit acting like babies! You guys made Elle cry and it’s just her second day!” and with that both Niall and Harry’s anger washed away from their faces. I was holding in the tears so fast that I didn’t even realize them falling from my eyes.

“Elle, are you okay?” Harry says oh so softly it made me cry even more, “Elle, I’m sorry. Let’s go back to the room.” I knew it wasn’t the best idea and it was probably just going to end up bad or it’s either we start screaming at each other but I was stupid enough to fall for it. I walked towards him, both Liam and Louis were struggling to hold onto him but I nodded my head towards them signaling that it was going be okay. Niall, who Zayn had just released had to butt in,

“Elle! Don’t go with him! He’s a fucking physco.” and with that Harry and Niall clenched their fists, fuck. Nialler what the hell. I step in front of Harry and rest both my hands on his chest, he was buff and it was making me fall even more, wait what. Harry calms down and looks down on me, I look back up with both my eyes filled with tears giving him a frown, and with that Harry took my hand carefully entwining mine with his bloody ones. Normally, I would pull away and be absolutely disgusted, but now, it made me feel warmth knowing that I was enough to make Harry come down. He needed me and so did Niall, if I didn’t butt in they’d both probably be dead. At first, I didn’t know who to caress, Harry or Niall. Both lads were charming and they made me feel something, something like a spark, but the second I held Harry, it felt like fireworks. He was beautiful.
Once we reach our door, we both hesitantly walk in.

“Harry, we need to talk about this,” I say letting go of his hand, facing him and looking deep into his eyes, “you can’t just go around beating up people, especially my friends.”

 “Well, Niall had more than friendship in his mind and I don’t want anyone near what’s mine.” My eyes widened at his choice of words especially when he called me “mine”.

“I’m not yours, I’m not Niall’s. So both of you better stop it.”

“Fuck Elle!” he shouts slamming the walls, I felt like it was going to crack, “Just stay the fuck away from him! You’re mine. Got it?”

“No. I don’t get it Harry, you’re so mean to me and now you’re saying I’m yours? You need medication.”

“Damnit! Why do you have to be so fucking stubborn?” he looks me dead in the eyes and I couldn’t spot his green ones anymore, his eyes have gone completely dark.

“Harry, you’re scaring me.” His body softens and so does his eyes, he was so scary but he was gentle.. At times.

“Baby, I’m sorry.” He caresses my cheek and I could still smell the blood that smeared on his hands, it was disturbing but his hand on my cheek made it all better.