Chapter 15

(A/N: this will probably be a short update so I’m sorry haha. I love you all ♡)

Songs I listened to were:

This is Gospel by Panic! At the disco

Daft Punk by Pentatonix              

Diana by One Direction

Don’t you worry child by Swedish House Mafia

And

Don’t let me go by Harry Styles

Chapter 15

We ended up cuddling for a couple hours just talking about how annoying our iPhone chargers were. It was a very strange topic to talk about with Harry but it somehow ended up making us talk about where we were going to have breakfast. We decided on just going down to the campus canteen right after countless times of telling him that we didn’t have to have a very fancy breakfast.

Dressing up was pretty interesting, he practically begged me to wear his sweatshirt. I was hesitant to wear it because it was so big and it ended up until the valley of my thighs.

“Harry it’s too big on me.” I extend my arms so the flops of its sleeves were hanging loose.

 But he kept persuading me to wear it so I ended up wearing it and jeans. I tied my hair in a messy bun; deciding that I didn’t want to be the proper girl today. As I struggled to keep my hands out of Harry’s massive sweatshirt, Harry dressed up with his usual black pants, boots and his own black sweatshirt.

When we came down to the canteen, there were much more people than we expected, but we still pushed through with our plans to eat there.

 We both ordered pancakes and stuffed all of them in. Completely forgetting about our manners but we both didn’t care because we didn’t have a meal since early last night so we ignored the people staring us down like pigs.

Harry even death glared at one of our classmates that looked towards our direction.

“This is nice isn’t it?”

“What you mean people staring at us like we’re cavemen who’ve just discovered meat for the first time?” I laugh at my own joke. Wow I’m pathetic.

Harry doesn’t laugh but smiles just to lighten it up, “I could always just beat up all the people who look our way.” He tries to joke but I can’t help to know a hint of seriousness at his statement.

“Yeah but then you’d have to beat up a lot of people.” I state.

“I don’t care, they’re bothering my princess and that’s enough to make me beat up a whole army of gorillas.” The way he calls me princess makes me blush. I’ve heard people call me princess before but the way Harry calls me it, sends me to my own world of Wonderland.

“Well aren’t you cheeky.”

He winks at me, “only for you babe.”

Yep, he was definitely cheeky.

He sat next to me, finishing his food faster than me.

But it seems as if he still wasn’t done eating because he was trying to invade my food as well. The struggle to swat his hands away was incredibly hard—but it was fun doing this, having a very playful mood with him.

I loved this side of him.

It amuses me.

“Quit it! I’m hungry!” I say just in the middle of Harry trying to snack a bite of my pancakes.