Chapter 2

Elle’s P.O.V.

The next morning, I’m awakened by my phone ringing. Last night was all a blur, pictures of Harry and I stuck together started bursting in my head. I shook my head to start thinking clearly, snapping out of the damned fantasy because today, I was going to focus on classes. It was my first day of actual classes in college and I had to think less about boys and focus on studies. I planned on drinking coffee with Trin before we went out but she had other plans with Zayn and I couldn’t bother them anymore than I already have. So, I just sneak in my room to find a sleeping Harry, adorable. WAIT, no.  I shake my head and carry on to taking a bath and getting ready for class. It was already 6:30 and the first class starts at 8:00, I had to hurry. I take my grey sweatshirt that said “swaggerina” in the middle, sky blue jeans and my blue Supras. Trying not to wake Harry, I walk in the shower and start washing. A few moments in the shower, I hear the door open and the only thing in between this person and me were the shower curtains. I knew I locked the door, so what the hell?

“Trin?” I ask hoping I was right.

“No you idiot. It’s me.” I recognize Harry’s voice and my stomach drops. He was in the bathroom with me while I was naked and the only thing that was keeping him from seeing every single part of my body was a blue shower curtain. Shit.

“I needa shower.” He says and pushes the shower curtains to the side. I cover up quicker than humanly possible, I was fully naked and he was standing there inspecting my entire body up and down.

“Damn, I need some of that.” He steps in the shower.

“Wait until I’m done! Get out!” I say and push him, but he grabs a hold of my wrists and tugs me closer to him. Our bare bodies are touching, my pulse quickens and I guess he realized it because a huge smirk plasters his face.

“Now, now. You know you can’t resist me.” He says near my earlobe right next to my jawline and my legs completely turn into mush. This boy, was playing with me and I am just letting him do so. Right now my mind is just stuck with pictures of him exploring every part of my body and I must admit, it’s fascinating me.  I wrap my arms around his neck signaling that I was completely his, I hear his chuckles and my heart just melts, his laugh was the most beautiful sound ever. Again, I wrap my legs around his torso, only now there’s no panty or anything in between us, just plain skin. Tingles formed on my skin as he started to lower me making his ding dong hit my man howdy. Rocking back and forth just like that and no internal penetration is exotic and something I thought I’d love to get used to. He rocked faster, my hands tangle with his hair while I continue to moan his name louder and louder each second.

“Baby, should I finger you? You know you want me inside you.” Before I could refuse or say anything else, his fingers enter me. My eyes roll to the back of my head for this boy was killing me, every pump was perfection and the pain I was feeling was something I was loving. Faster and faster he pumped, I thought I was finally going to cum but then he curls his finger inside me and I couldn’t bare anymore. I spewed down this beautiful boy.

He sucks on his fingers and seductively says, “You taste good babe.” It was so hot that I was surprised I wasn’t melting.

 For the second time in 2 days, I have opened my legs for him. What the hell. He was destroying me and I didn’t know I’d do this for anyone. 

“This will be a very fun school year.” He huffs near my neck letting me down. He grabs my towel handing it to me like a gentle man, I grabbed it and walked away. Those minutes were perfection, it was beautiful and it made me feel tingles. I knew this was probably going to end bad but I couldn’t resist, I was too in and I couldn’t stop him. He has taken the best of me, and all I can do is go with it.
Once I came out, I rushed dressing up because I didn’t want to start another thing with Harry on the first day.

 Walking to my first class, I was a nervous wreck that I could feel my hair slowly turning rough and rugged, I probably looked like a witch that came out of a roller coaster. As I come in, I scan the entire room for the perfect seat, I saw Trin sitting next to Zayn, Liam was with a curly haired brunette, Danielle. I knew her because I once saw her performances during a showcase, she was really good. Louis was with his girlfriend Eleanor, Harry wasn’t there yet so the only seat I saw was next to Niall. I decided to sit next to him and I didn’t regret it, he smelled really good and his smiles light up the whole room.

“Hey Ellie, how are you?” awh, what a cute nickname.