Chapter 5

Elle’s P.O.V.

The next morning, I could feel my body aching for the blood on my left arm was drained out. I try to pull my arm up but I couldn’t move it. I open my eyes and I am in shock. Harry and I were on his bed lying down next to each other with both our arms around our bodies. My left arm was underneath his buff torso and now I know why I couldn’t feel it. In the first 5 seconds of being in bed, I was stunned and I wanted to get out of this position, but then I realize something dangling from Harry’s neck; a paper plane necklace.

I was mesmerized and I didn’t notice this before, doing the unthinkable, I reach for the plane.
It was cold and silver.

I then traced on its chains with my index finger, I felt myself palm Harry’s collar bone and once I reach it causing his eyes to open.  I jump and take my hand back. I didn’t know if he still wanted me near him like last night or if he wanted me to leave so I choose to just stare at him with wide eyes as well.

“What are you doing?” he asks and my heart races fast. I didn’t know if it was a good sign or a bad sign.

“I was just..”

“Keep doing it.” He falls back to sleep and I take my only chance to take aback my left arm. I oblige at his request and continue to trace his perfect face with my finger. The air between us has clearly changed. Just lying down next to him with his arms wrapped around me was amazing and I definitely didn’t want it to end. However, I get startled when my alarm goes off. It woke Harry up as I jolted towards it, dropping flat on the floor.

“Hahahahaha! You dumb ass.” He chuckles and looks over the bed. I myself, chuckle too. Our laughs mixed together and I felt like it was a combination of fire and ice. We were perfectly imperfect.

“I’m going to take a bath now.” I say as I carefully stand up and walk towards my closet. I pick the usual, a grey sweatshirt and some red jeans together with my blue Supras. As I walk towards the bathroom door, I hear Harry ruffle out of bed.

“Babe, wait for me,” he says and strides towards me, “I’m taking one with you.” He opens the door.

“Uhm, no you’re not.” I cross my arms.

“C’mon, we’ve done this before.” He winks and pulls me towards him. In defeat, I uncross my arms and look up at him. He was pouting like a little child and his eyes were filled with desperation. He knew I couldn’t resist that so in defeat, I nod.

“I’m keeping my underwear on.” I stick my tongue out and he lets out a smug smile. He lets go of me and starts undressing, I see his tattoos and his perfect lined abs. It was breath taking and I could feel myself drool.

“Stop starring, I know you want me but damn.” He says as he pulls down his pants, together with his boxers. Last time I saw it, it was huge. And now, it’s even bigger. I guess I just realized that now because this one is where we don’t have too much intimacy between us, it was plain laughing and fun. I loved this side of Harry. I didn’t like when he was so scary and how his eyes would be so dark. I get terrified but honestly, I really liked the times when we were actually intimate. I did and I can’t deny how much I enjoyed him near me, kissing me and even entering me. I was in love with this idiot.

I start stripping down as well, still cautious about my exposed body. Harry was starring me down and I didn’t feel uncomfortable, I was actually very glad that I was worthy to make his howdy grow and his eyes to almost pop out his eye sockets.   

“Harry!” I scream and he gives out a smug smile. Once I was out of my underwear, Harry helps me step in the shower. I couldn’t help but keep my hands in front of my chest because this was just awkward for me.