Heartgoldshipping

Sorry if this seems a little rushed, I had a spur of the moment idea and I sorta let my hands do their own thing as I wrote lol

This chapter was requested by Bryan-Writer

Enjoy.

"He's so hot. It's a shame he's always on that mountain."

"I bet his voice is sexy. Too bad he never talks to any of the trainers who go up there."

"He's so got that lone wolf act down."

Hibiki sighed and started tapping his foot in irritation while he waited for Nurse Joy to heal his Pokemon. The girls sitting a table a couple feet away were rubbing him the wrong way.

"I feel like Red will fall for my charms any moment now." a confident brunette boasted to her friends, a little too proud of a new outfit she had bought. It was getting on Hibiki's nerves.

"Hibiki, your Pokemon are at full health!" Nurse Joy called the black haired boy over. Hibiki was glad to leave.

"Thanks." he said, taking his PokeBalls and fastening to his belt. He was at the Pokemon center at the base of Mt. Silver. All these women, and even men, spoke so disrespectfully towards the champion of Kanto.

"Taking some food up to Red again?" the nurse asked, leaning against the counter. Hibiki nodded.

"It's nice to see that someone actually cares for him. There's no telling how he survived those two years up there without you." she smiled, "And don't let those girls get to you. It'll be a million years before Red falls for girls who only see him for his title." she whispered to him, winking.

Hibiki turned his hat around and pulled it over his eyes so that she couldn't see his pink face. Those girls didn't know Red like he knew Red. He doubted that any of them actually knew a thing about him, other than the fact that they thought he was hot.

Hibiki waved to the nurse, taking his leave and making the trek up the dangerous mountain. He took this trip twice every month, mainly because he knew that there was no chance that Red was coming down the mountain on his own for food.

The former champion Green's sister used to bring him food every now and then since they had known each other since childhood, but she was grateful when Hibiki had met up with her one day on the mountain, telling her that he would take over her 'job' of bringing Red supplies.

He didn't mind though, besides the fact that he was champion, Red was actually a pretty amazing person. He didn't smile much, and despite the fact that he isolated himself on the mountain, he liked to chat with people every now and then.

It took a little time reaching the top of the mountain, but his Pokemon were accustomed to the Pokemon who lived here, as well as the harsh cold of the terrain.

He made his way to the entrance of the cave that Red lived in. Despite being at the top of a bone chilling mountain, it wasn't a bad setup he had. There was a small air mattress, he had a small camping stove that Pikachu powered whenever he needed to hear up food, not to mention a place to set up a fire.

Hibiki knocked on the cave wall, loud enough for Red to here. A small mouse ran forward and jumped into his arms.

"Pikachu! Nice to see you! Looks like you're doing good." he said, petting the yellow creature.

"Chu chu." it tittered, rubbing it's red cheeks against his own, leaving a weird tingly feeling.

Hibiki saw Red sitting next to a fire, poking it with a stick. With a blank expression, he looked up and waved to the boy, standing up to greet him. Seeing as Red was two years older than himself, Hibiki was a little shorter than him, but not very much.