The Mating Ceremony

A/N: Hey, I read some of the comments, I am really happy I have 100 reads already on my fisrt book within a week or two! Hope to get some comments!!!

Katie's POV

I came down the stairs a little nervous about tonight. I was wearing a black dress with sparkles that went just above my knees. I looked over at Paul wearing a tuxedo and looking cute. I hade my hair curled and Paul's was spiked up like always. He got up from where he was sitting and came over and grabbed my hand and walked me to the back door. We went to the party early to make sure everything was set up and ready for the party in a half hour. Everything looked fine so I got my beta Mellisa to look for extra helpers. She nodded her understanding and walked off. I asked Paul "where is your beta?"

"oh, you mean Jared?"

"sure."

"oh, I don't know."

"you don't know where your own beta is?"

"yeah, I don't know where he is."

"Oh my God! Paul!"

"I'm kidding, I think he is in the kitchen making extra punch?"

I sighed and said "Okay, well I want everything to turn out okay Paul"

"I know, and it will." We walked over to the huge speakers and boom box and blared the speakers. I put on the song Boyfriend by Justin Bieber, I thought it would fit well with the mating ceremony. I started humming along and swaying my hips to the beat when I felt arms wrap around my waste, I turned to see Paul looking at me with love and lust in his eyes. I danced with him until I saw some party guest arriving. I turned off the music and set out all the food. My palms were sweating but I knew it would be okay because I had Paul by my side.

Mellisa's POV

 Katie told me to go and fetch some helpers so I went to the pack house and went into the kitchen to find a sexy looking teenager that looked to be about 18. He turned around sensing my presence and instantly I felt shocks. I smiled knowing what it meant. He sniffed in my aroma while I smelled his. I smiled as I checked him out. He had a NICE body! He had the sweetest smile and exciting bright green eyes, he had sandy blond hair swept to the side of his face. His muscles we evident through his white tuxedo. He must have thought the same of my brilliant amber brown eyes and light golden brown hair with my red dress that was short, like I mean if I raised y hands you could see my panties. He wrapped me in a hug and said huskily "hey there sexy thing!"

"not to bad yourself." I shot back

"Jared is the name, being cute and dreamy is the game" he said with a sexy smirk.

"nice to meet you Jared, I am Melissa. You are from a different pack, I haven't seen you here anyway?"

"yeah, I am Paul's beta."

my jaw dropped in shock and I stuttered "I..I..I am ...I am Katie's beta."

"really?  Cool. wanna go to the party together?"

"sure" I said. He took my hand and kissed my check softly as electricity shot threw my body. I smiled and walked out of the door to the party, people were already there and eating. I looked over to Katie and saw her questioning look and my wolf connected with hers and told her he was my mate. she smiled and congratulated me.

Katie's POV

Everyone had arrived and started to eat and mingle... so far so good I thought to myself. The music started blaring and people headed to the dance floor and people we already connecting. I was happy how well things were going. Paul pulled my hand to go dance. I followed and we went to the center of the floor and it was almost like a wrapping song, so Paul broke out dancing. He hit the floor and started spinning and doind crazy moves I had never seen before. Everyone cleared out some room and over the music could be heard cheers of "Yeah! break it down Alpha!" or "Go Alpha! Go Alpha!" the music stopped and Paul stood up and bowed and I whisper into his ear "show off!" He smirked at me and said "your turn." The music blared again, I let the music take control of me and it was as if no one else was there and I swayed my hips to the beat and did some of my own moves, Paul joined me, with his hands on my hips and mine on his shoulders it was as if we were the only ones. When the music was finished cheers broke out and I blushed and grined while Paul was being his usual and trying to show off. I walked off the stage and Paul came to sit next to me. He whispered in my ear "you looked pretty sexy out there."

"Not bad yourself. Why did you do that anyway? Showoff."

"hey someone had to get the party started!" he said defensively.

I rolled my eyes but nodded my head in agreement "okay I agree what you did was good." I looked over at him and he leaned over and kissed me softly, I wanted more so I refused to let his lips leave mine. He took the hint and cupped my face in his hands. I glided my hands through his smooth silky hair, making Paul moan. He traveled me body and his hands went up and down my back. I let a soft moan escape my throat and turned him on. The kiss got hotter, he kissed harder, than finally asked for entrance, which I gladly excepted. Again, we battled for dominance, I was too in love with the man I let him have it, he roamed my mouth as I explored his, I ran my fingers gently through his hair while he explored my body. At first he started at my neck, then shoulders, then by my bra strap, to my lower back, and finally worked his way to my hips. I had gotten lost with him. Every time we touched it was like we went somewhere with only us two. It was wonderful. I heard the song playing stop, which pulled me out of my trance. I looked up and pulled away from  the hot kiss. I looked at the time to see it was time for the real mating process to begin. I stood up and announced to the crowd that it was time to the mating and connecting to begin. I separated the large group of people into two groups: those who had found they're mates and those who haven't. Those who had went back to the dance floor those who had went over closer to a more peaceful area by the Love Pond, as I called it. Before the ceremony started I let everyone choose the necklaces/dog tags. I let them mingle a little and saw Mellisa walk straight over to a guy with blond hair side swept and asked Paul who he was. He replied "that is my beta Jared." I saw as my beta and his beta connect, the kissed each other fiercely. It got hot and I saw them swap necklaces. I saw Lilia kissing guy after guy after guy. Finally she kissed a guy name Jeremiah, and it all happened quickly, when I saw Lilia kiss him, Jeremiah hit the ground instantly. I saw Xander on top of him, with an evil look in his eye. I jumped from me seat and saw that Lilia had calmed Xander down and they swapped necklaces. the party continued and all went well. I saw that only two people were left without mates. I came over to them and asked what went on. They kissed each other and I could tell they were mates, just to stubborn to admit to it. I made them swap necklaces and gave them some words of advice. I walked up to the pack house with Paul by My side when all of a sudden I heard a loud noise, gasps, and a searing pain in my left leg. I looked down to see a hole in my leg, blood on the ground and everyone rushing every where. Paul was barking out orders to people to get the pack doctor. I felt fine so I walked back up to the house by Paul and to the pack doctor, but not before I turned to see...Blake with an evil smirk on his face and his evil eyes, his cold blood red killer eyes.

A/N: Hope you liked my chapter, sorry if you hate me for leaving you hanging on the edge of your seat. Well hope for comments and hope you like my chapter! and book!