Blacking out and waking up

A/N: Still wishing for some comments, but hope you like my book!

Paul's POV

school was released and I drove to the pack house with Katie in her Mustang right behind me. When I arrived at the house I waited for Katie to show up. When she arrived we walked to the door, her fingers laced in mine. We walked into the house and again out of respect everyone bowed. Katie released my hand to go hang out with her friends Melisa, Lilia, Amber, and Ashley. I walked over to talk with Jace,( Melisa's Mate) Colt, Danny, and Liam. We talked about women, football, etc. while we heard giggling coming from the dinning room.

Katie's POV

I walked in with Paul but soon joined some of my other friends, Melisa, Lilia,Amber and Ashley. We talked about romance, clothes, School, and our futures and told jokes. We laughed and laughed when finally we went into the kitchen and got some food to eat. I was Alpha so I sat at the head of the table. I had one of the best days until we heard something in the front yard, we rushed from our seats and Paul and I were the first out the door to see Blake standing there looking evilly at Paul. In a flash, Blake, Paul and I were all in wolf form and fighting. First Paul was winning against Blake then Blake got the upper hand so I jumped on his back and clawed his back until I got a Claw to my front leg and a bite on my rear leg. I whimpered as deep  red blood covered my soft white fur. That is when Paul snapped, his wolf took full control over him and his Eyes turned fully Black and he would have killed Blake if he wouldn't have heard me whimper in pain, when Paul glanced over at me, Blake took his chance and again raced away from Paul. Paul immediately told a few of the pack members to get me to the hospital ASAP. I saw Paul as he licked my face, and then things got fuzzy and I blacked out.

Paul's POV

After Blake ran off i rushed to Katie's side to see how she was doing, she was still awake, but the pack wolves had to take her to the hospital. I slowly walked back inside cursing myself for not protecting my mate. Part of me wanted to run off and never come back because my mate was hurt, but I knew that would be foolish of me. I shuffled slowly to the hospital with my head hung in shame. I went into Katie's room and sat by her side. I was determined to just sit by her side until she woke up.

******************************************

I didn't eat, talk, or sleep for 3 days straight, i was waiting for my mate and I would continue to wait until she woke up. My mom entered the room, she had a worried look on her face, she said "Paul, please talk to me, I need you to eat something, you can't stay like this forever..." Suddenly the machine hooked up to Katie started beeping faster than usual, and i prayed to the Moon Goddess that it didn't mean what I thought it meant. A little fast and faster it went, then.... Katie's eyes popped open, and she looked horribly confused. I was so relived, I thought I almost lost my mate.

Katie's POV

My eyes jerked open and I saw Paul and his Mom standing over me. I softly said "Paul, how long have you been here?" "3 days baby." "Paul, you are crazy, you should've just left." "And leave you alone? I don't think so!" "Okay, okay." I sat up in bed and it almost killed me, i was so tired and I had a killer headache. Paul leaned over and and kissed me, I missed his touch,his voice, and him. The doctor came into the room and checked up on me, she had to replace my bandages on my leg and arm. She walked out of my room to give Paul and I some alone time. He sat at the edge of my bed and we talked over our next attack plans to take Blake by surprise. He leaned over and kissed me and left to go eat and let me rest. I loved that man so much!