Back to School

A/N: I have to thank xoxoQui, She inspired me to keep writing and gave me a few tips and ideas... THANK YOU!!

K

Katie's POV

We raced home an I discovered that when you transform from wolf to human, you no longer get to keep your clothes. I dashed up the stairs got some PJ's on and came back down stairs and fell asleep with Paul on the couch watching a movie. I woke up to find no Paul, He left a note on the table saying he was going home to check up on his parents who were also alpha. I decided to go for a run and go to the Pack house. I shifted into wolf form and ran into the woods thinking things over about what happened to me last night. When I showed up at the Pack house and entered the door everyone turned to me and bowed their heads, it was wierd but made me feel confident about being Alpha. I spoke to a few of the pack members and checked up on others. I was talking to some of the elders and learned the pack had many allies and few enemies. But one of our enemies was close to the border, so they said to kee an eye on that. I looked for my room in the house. I found it was at the end of the house with a great view of the backyard which was filled with flowers and a nice little pond with an island in the middle of it shaped like a heart. It looked so cute and I could imagine Paul and me standing in the center. I looked around the room, it include a king bed, and huge wardrobe closet, a huge bathroom, and almost like a second room that looked to be a family room or a room to hold a small meeting. I checked the rest of the axk house and learned that not ony did this have over 40 bedrooms it also had a meeting hall, dinning room, kitchen, family room, and an office for the Alpha of the pack. As soon as I was done touring the mansion, I was looking for th past Beta, and found it was a female about my age and we became the best of friends, her name was Melisa, she was really pretty, she had cute brown hair, it was curly and has some natural blonde highlights, she wasn't short but she wasn't tall either, she was skinny but some what curvy where it counted. We talked about our mates and our futures and past. I found out her parents died when she was 2,  an away because she was bullied. but came back how she was now,beautiful, she was elected Beta because of her good personality and leading skills, she planned to get married to her rightful mate, raise 2 pups and spend the rest of her life and she dreamily ended it with "And we will live happily ever after." O rolled my eyes and she said "Hey, a girl can dream right?"

Paul's POV

I drove over to my parents house and told them everything, my mate, the news, etc. My younger sister Alisa is 17 and was mushy mushy with romance a freaking out and squealing, my mom was really happy for my to, my dad gave me a hard pat on the back and said, hey my little boy is becoming a man. I gave him a questioning look and said " hey, who are we talking about here, I'm the man and your the boy here!" he just chuckled and tooled his eyes. After a while I said my goodbyes and I drove home hoping to come home to my mates sweet watermelon scent, she was on the couch watching Jersey Shore, I smiled and sat down right next to her leaned in and crashedy lips into hers we sat silently kissing each other. When she pulled apart I was disappointed, but she said something that surprised me. She said "Paul, I've been thinking, do you think we should combine the packs? Or do you think we should wait till we mate?" I just stuttered for a second or two and said "I don't know are you ready to combine the packs now, so you think we would be better Alphas if we mate before?" Ahe looked ate and smiled.

Katie's POV

As Paul walked in the door he say by me and we kissed and asked what to do abou the packs. His response made me smile. Then he said something perverted " hey I'm always working as long as you are, make sure you don't get tired too soon though." and added a wink a devilish smile. I looked at him very sternly and said, "well if you are going to be a bad boy you will be in timeout!" and I stuck my younger out at him. When he slid closer to me I leaned into him as he kissed me from my ear, across my jaw, down my neck, and tried to pull down my shirt when we heard the doorbell. He looked disappointed but let me get up to go to the door, when I got there it was Melisa, she looked worried and said in a shaky voice "You have to come back to the pack house, something horrible has happened, I looked over at Paul and motioned him to come with I shifted into my wild and ran as fast as I could to get to the pack house. Turns out our enemies by the border were planing an attack on the house and 2 had already attacked the pack house but had been killed by Melisa. When I got there 3 more had arrives and was attacking a younger wolf. I jumped on the enemies backs bit it's neck and threw it into the other one while my Ofher ack member took care of the other one. Paul arrived and took some of the matters into his own hands. He growled and stood in front of me and I said "protective much" he just looked at me and gave me a wolffish grin. All other wolves that friend to attack backe off instantly when they saw both alphas angry and in full wolf mode. Finnaly when all the other wolves retreated I raced upstairs and slipped on some clothes and called for a pack meeting. I was in the room as people started flowing in and bowing. I cleared my throat and said "As you all know of what happened tonight, my mate and I have decided to move in together and to soon combine both his and our packs. They all stared at me for a while, whispered to each other and and then cheered. I was really happy and walked off the stage and into my room to find Paul waiting there for me. "Great speech babe." "thanks Paul. I crawled into bed next to him and fell asleep taking in his scent and warmth and did something I hadn't done in a LONG time, I fell asleep with a smile

     ******************************************

Katie's POV

I woke up to my alarm and thought "UGH! Back to School!" I rolled out of bed and got ready to go. I curled my hair and put on some short Skinny jeans and a tight T-Shirt. I did my makeup and went down to the pack house kitchen and ate a wonderful meal. As I was leaving the table Paul wrapped me in his arms and kissed me. I hugged him back and got ready to go, then I hopped into My Mustang and drove to School. When I arrived All the Guys were still staring at me, i would just look at them and smile. I walked into my first class and sat down at the middle of the classroom, I was only like a minute early but i didn't liked to be checked out, it felt wrong.  Soon the desks began to fill up and a really cute guy checked me out and started to talk to me. I learned that we were from the same pack and his name was Xander. I also learned that he was like a player. it felt awkward to talk to another guy but my mate, but the more I thought about it, the less confident I became, I am probably not good enough for him, I mean there are plenty of other cute girls out there, Melisa, and also the new girl here was also kinda pretty, her name was Lilia, She was on the Short side, about 5'1 and wore glasses, she was skinny with Cute Brown Hair the fell to her shoulders, and she had the Cutest eyes, they were a bright green and showed kindness in them, when she smiled she and pearl white teeth and all of them were straight. So it wasn't like I was the Only cute Girl, and I had heard plenty of the gossip from girls that Paul, Xander, and Jayden were the top 3 in the school. When Paul showed up and saw Xander next to me i could tell he was pissed. He walked over to Xander and gave him a glare that made me scarred, Xander reluctantly moved only after he wrote his number on a piece of paper and secretly slipped it into my bag. He went and sat down at a desk close to me.

Paul's POV

I walked in and saw my mate, MY MATE, talking to Xander one of my close friends, but also a number 1 player. I gave Him a glare and he moved. I was calmed down when my mate touched my arm and asked me to sit down. I looked at her and could tell she was worried and concerned about something. I asked her what was bothering her and she just shook her head and said it was nothing.

                                                          .....................................

Third person

As the bell rang Paul and Katie left class and went to lunch. They sat next to each other and talked. Finally Paul convinced Katie to tell her what was wrong Katie said " Paul, do you love me?" "Yes, of course I do Baby, Why would you think I don't love you?" "If you love me, then why do you love me?" "Because, when I look into your beautiful eyes, I get lost, when you talk to me, It calms me, when ever I look at you, everything else almost disappears, I wouldn't ever trade you for the world, If I could have anything I wanted or you, I would definitely chose you, nothing could make me change my mind Katie, because I love you." Tears brimmed Katie's eyes and gave Paul a hug "I love you too Paul."

                                                         **********************