Back to the Pack

A/N: Hey, going to write my new rejection book soon! calling it Rejected, Replaced, but Moving on. or Rejected, Replaced, but going Strong. still debating. well here ya go :D

Katie's POV

Ever since that night when Paul saw the eyes, he was stalking me like a little puppy dog. I was okay with it, but I need some girl time. I told Paul that he gave me his best puppy eyes, and I mean his BEST puppy eyes, he looked like a little three year old wanting a toy. I couldn't say no to his cute eyes. So I had been chilling with him instead of Lilia. I was kinda disappointed that we had to leave in four days, I would really miss this home, and these people I have become to know as a second family. I would really miss Paul's little sister, she was going to leave a gap in my heart. note to self, make Paul promise to come back at least one in two months. I started heading down the stairs to eat, but of course I had to wait until Paul woke up, so I combed my hair, put on a little foundation, and got dressed up in some skiny thigh high jean short-shorts, a nice loose cover shirt over my tank-top. I heard Paul wake up, so I walked over to him and told him I was going to go down an eat breakfast. He nodded and I walked out of the room, knowing his eyes were on my ass. I smiled at the thought and walked down the stairs and almost skipped to the kitchen table. I had my breakfast and starting talking to Paul's parents. they were telling me about their pack, and stepping down, and memories of Paul. He was an advanced for his age as a wolf. H had really great speed, instincts, reflexes, and strength.Because he was a future alpha, he would go through advanced training, but the thing about Paul is he did more than advanced, he was about 5 years advanced for his wolf. Me, well, i didn't know about anything, cause I didn't show signs, and I wished i could have the fantasy every one wanted him to have, every one wanted to be him, me, well, I was the popular, funny NORMAL girl. that's the thing, i was normal, but i almost wanted to stand out, a lot just cause the normal girl I was, just wasn't me, I guess. Well, at the exact moment when they were about to get to the embarrassing memories, little Paul comes down he stairs. Darn, really looking forward to those, ha.

"how is my little cutie?" asked Paul

"fine, how's my little puppy doing?"

he chuckled and said "well, good until that comment, got to my heart" he gave me a hurt look then laughed

I smiled and said "oh poor little Paul" I commented and giggled

"fine, i give up" he sat down by me and said, "love you" I heard my second parents snickering, and I couldn't hold my laughter in. I loved his family, he had the perfect life, he was the future Alpha, he was sexy, he was an AMAZING wolf, and he had everything. I was glad he was my mate, he loved me, and I loved him. and I needed him, I really did, with out him, all I had was my pack, well that is a big thing, but I couldn't have the pack with out him there for support. I had no family, no nothing... he was just what i needed to have a complete life. And yes I did need him.

           *******************************************************************************************************

*three days later*

Pauls POV

it was our last day here, we had everything packed up and we were ready to go home for tomorrow. I wanted to show Katie how much i really loved her, I was wanting for my parents to build me a summer cabin, well really build us a summer cabin, i wanted Katie and I to be able to come here and have our own place, but close by the pack house and close to my family. I had everything planned out. it had the perfect view, perfect spot, everything perfect, and so today i was going to show it to Katie.

Katie's POV

I was wondering what Paul was planning, cause every time I walked into the room it got quiet and then a random subject would show up. I was jumping up and down when Paul and I were driving and I saw a waterfall, I started getting really excited and was like freaking out in my mind, where were we going? this is going to be awesome? i wonder what it is for? question after question were going through my mind. Paul had finally stopped the car and I found a really huge space, empty, but MASSIVE. I looked around and my jaw dropped like a thousand pound brick was tied around my jaw, and my eyes popped out of my head like deer before it gets hit by a car. it was BEAUTIFUL! there was the whole package, the scenery, the location, everything! I asked Paul what the empty space was for and when he told me tears were brought to my eyes. A summer home, it would be perfect, I love it, he was explaining how it would look, and I was so excited! I couldn't wait until it was finished, I was so happy. we were driving back and we were about 5-10 minuets away when I leaned over and kissed him "love you Paul."

"love you too."

when we pulled up to our house I was jumping up and down, I was so excited!!!

     ****************************************************************************************************************

we had arrived at our pack house and i was talking it over about our time over with Lilia, and every thing went great there, so I guess I was okay there, I was just checking in with all the people and making sure everything was  going great for them. I walked up the stairs into our room and fell asleep like that. (imagine snapping fingers) I guess I was tired