The New Neighbors

I laid in my bed. Just staring t the ceiling. 'MAX DINNER!!' David yelled happily from downstairs. 'OK COMING!!' I yelled.
Stood up and walked downstairs. 'Whats for dinner?' He asked. 'Lamb stew.' Daniel said from behind holding the pot of stew. ((I just thought of putting "A pot'o'Koolaid XD))
I took the pot and carried it to the table. 'Why so much though?' I asked.
'Visitors. I thought it would be nice to let some new neighbors in the neighborhood to have dinner with us.' David replied.
I grunted. Maybe  my cousin moved here from cali.' I thought. A knock sounded at the door and then the doorbell rang. 'I'll get it.' I said putting the stew on the table. Walking to the door i looked out the window to see a woman with dark mint green hair. Hmm. Cool hair.  ((If ya haven't noticed yet if its underlined its Max's thoughts)) I opened the door to see the woman had a another girl with her. Just younger and she had an X shaped scar on her right cheek. 'Hello. Are you guys the new neighbors?' He asked nicely letting the two ladies in.
'Yes. I'm Candy((Kandy?))and this is my daughter Nikklet.' ((Rip Nikki's real name XD))
'But call me Nikki.' She said quickly.
'I-i'm Max.' I Stammered . Looking over Nikki she was Pretty. Like Really pretty.
She had Magenta eyes that were oh so familiar and light mint-green hair.
'This way to the Table. Food is finished.' I said before walking quickly thought our living room. David was an easily recognizable man. Yet if Nikki and Candy knew him they didn't recognize him. I pulled out two seats and gestured fir them to sit. 'Ladies first.' He said with a small smile. Thy sat down and Daniel and David walked out. They sat down and started dishing food into five bowls. I stabbed a fork in each and handed one bowl to Nikki, Who was sitting in my normal seat, who handed it to her mother. They ate in silence. Nikki belch and I couldn't help but to laugh. That was the only sound for the whole meal. A belch and a ring of laughter.

Later the Family of two left and I ran upstairs and laid face first on my bed and screamed in joy. 'I HAVE A FRIEND!! YES!!' Daniel and David were laughing as they came upstairs.
'Bed time Max.' The dads said in unison.
'Night Guys.' I replied giving each dad a hug. They left and I tugged the hoodie off. Also pulling my shirt away to. A squeal sounded from outside my window and the neighbors Twin Daughters were staring at me. This was very normal so I just opened the window and yelled 'Shut. The. Fuck. Up. I want to sleep tonight.!!' The twins giggled and closed their window and blinds. I didn't have blinds so i just locked the window. They snuck in my home once hella ain't gonna happen again. I remembered the time like it was yesterday. Only it was about three months passed. I put a poster in the window. A nice mean middle finger and put the picture side facing outward. Tomorrow is a new day.
I laid back in my bed and passed out.

((Yay. I hope you like this story. I like it but i'm writing the darn thing:) hope y'all like my first chapter i will add more))