Wolves

Your gonna LoVe this ChApTer >:}

I looked around. Adrenaline instantly taking over. My body prepared for Flight or Fight mode. I growled deeply. Harrison backed into the fence and the dire Wolves stared him down. I snapped an angry sound. The biggest walked out if the center. A wide path forming between the wolves. His Black fur rippling beautifully. A smaller brown female followed behind him. I got on my knees, a strange felling of dominance in my gut. He lowered his head to mine and looked at the ground. The Doberman on the other side of the fence silent. Or it left. I didn't care to look. I felt human and wolf eyes on me. I put my forehead on the wolf. He grunted and took a step back. I pulled myself a bit higher. He looked back up and made a bark-like sound. Standing up, all the wolves heads looked upward. Harrison, Nerris, & Nikki stared on at the strange moment. The Alpha's head pointed at the full moon and he howled. The lonely bay was soon joined by the brown female and the rest of the wolves. I looked up at the glowing moon and gave a wolfish-Howl. It gentle cracks in my voice smoothing slowly to match the wolves. I hear more of these howls like mine and find that Nikki,Nerris,& Harrison had joined. As the wolves started to stop the alpha snapped at a small male dire wolf. He snarled. The small male laid down and drove his face into the ground. Alpha seemed satisfied after a bit and kicked the small males face before looking over at Harrison and growling. I shifted in front of the other human male and a soft snarl escaped my lips. 'No. My pack is off limits.' I growled. Alpha understood and shifted out of the way of Nikki and Nerris. The two girls lunged forward. Nikki collided into mu chest and I held her. 'This is so cool and scary.' She whispered.

  I held one hand out to the wolf and he licked it. 'Here. Hang on tight.' I told her carrying her to the wolf's side. Putting one of her small hands on the wolf he shivered. I pushed her onto his back and he started to walk across the reserve. Two more wolves came up and Harrison put Nerris on ones back and I helped him on the other. A beautiful white female that was equally the same size as Alpha came up and stood beside me. The pack was about 20-30 wolves. Not including the 15 pups that were playing under a large den like bush. The large white female and tugged my hoodie and I climbed onto her back. (These wolves are DNA infused with Dire Wolves. And stand at about 5"-7" feet tall.)   She was almost taller than me. And most likely older than Alpha.

She jumped forward. Twisting my hands into her fur she chased after the other three wolves.

{<>}15 minutes later{<>}

Another tall fence came into view. The wolves let us down and we climbed the fence. With another howl the rest of their pack appeared on the horizon. We all jumped to the ground and waved to the giant wolves. They gave a few barks and left.
The sun was rising. The friends dispersed and when't home. What a night... 

Sorry its short. Gotta go to school. Help.