The Hospital

I stare in pure horror before instinct kicks in. I jump. My strong body stretching toward Nikki. We hit the trampoline extremely hard. My back bent in a strange angle. 'Arg....---' Is the only sound I could utter. Nikki was wrapped safely in my strong arms.
'DAVID!!!! DANIEL!!!!' Nikki screamed. A loud crack echoed through the dark yard.

I cried out in fear. It didn't hurt but the sound was enough to say 'yeah. I either broke or fractured my back'.
David and Daniel came running over to the trampoline. Nikki lay face first crying on my chest. 'Shhhh. Its okay. Its okay...' I kept on whispering in her ear. My vision was blurring and I heard David scream before my senses cut off all communication with the outside.

~Three weeks later~

My aqua eyes opened. I felt like I had slept for years.
'MAX. OH MY GOD. YOUR ALIVE!!!' A female voice yelled. Two magenta eyes appeared above me.
'Uhh. Yeah. Why would I be dead?' I asked. 'And who are you?' 

The girls face fell slightly. 'I-I'm Nikki. We umm... Almost.. Did.. Something.' Nikki's eyes met mine again. I blushed. 'How long was I out.'  Memories were pulsing into my mine.
'Three weeks.' She sighed. She stood up. She was in a hospital gown too. Nikki shuffled over to her bed and hit a button. 'NURSE HES AWAKE!!!' She yelled at the speaker on the wall. 'Okay sweetie we will send the doctor down and contact his parents.' The speaker said, somewhat distorted.
A few minutes later, knock sounded on the door and it opened. A doctor in all white gave me a quick check up. He gave me a quick shot in my left shoulder. He soon left and Nikki opened the curtain and jumped out of her bed and onto mine. She put both hands by my head and kissed me. My skin cought fire before she jumped back into her bed. An eruption of giggles came from over there. A dark skinned face poked around the flood of short mint hair. The girls name struck in my mind. 'Hi Nerris.' I said. She was still in almost the exact same thing she had worn the whole summer at campbell. But she didn't have the same elf ears. The ones she had now were smaller and the same shade as her skin. She also didn't have braces anymore.

'Hi Max

'Hi Max.' She laughed. 'Nerris.' Nikki laughed. 'Thanks for coming.'
'No big deal.' The other girl said.' Harrison said he would come to.'
Nikki giggled and so did Nerris.
'I am here!' Harrison said, Shoving the door open. 'Hi Max, Nikki, Nerris.' He said with a bow. He pulled two bundles of flowers from his gloves and handed them to the girls. 'Max. I'm so glad your awake. Its nice to see you again.'
'Yep.' I said with a sarcastic tone. 'I'm not dead. Just in a mini coma.' 
I tried to sit up. My back ached. I moaned as a loud pop echoed around the quiet room. 'No.' I sighed. My spine wasn't broken anymore but it was sore on weak. 'Nikki...' Was the only name I wanted to say. She got up and raised an eyebrow. 'Yes.' She leaned onto my hospital bed. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down onto me. Nerris pulled Harrison to Nikki's side and closed the curtain. 'M-max...' She stuttered.
I hugged her. I hugged her tight to my chest. 'Nikki...' I nuzzled my face into her soft mint hair. 'I love you~.' I kissed her neck. 'Max~. Not here~.' She whispered.

'Why~?' I whispered back. 'The others.' She  purred. I nibbled on her neck gently. She shivered. I took it as she was cold and stopped. 'No~.' She whispered. The other two giggled and I looked over. Harrison and Nerris were sticking one eye out from behind the curtain. I blushed deeply. My face and body becoming a deep red. 'Fuck...' I muttered. Nerris and Harrison exploded in giggles and laughter. Nikki hid her face in my hair. Witch was poofed up and fluffy. She bit my head and I forced myself not to hit her. The other two closed the curtain and I threw a bun at them. Laughter exploded from behind the curtain. 'Nikki.' I moaned. 'My spine hurts.' She pulled her face from my hair and she drew a spiral on my chest. What did that doctor inject me with. 'Maybe you just need to use your feet some.' She purred. She slid off me and my bed and onto the floor. 'C'mon.'
I forced my upper body upward with my arms. I moaned. Nikki grabbed my shoulder so I didn't fall backward. 'Thanks.' I grunted. She wrapped her arm around my body and pulled me to the edge. I put my shaking feet on the ground.

815 words. Good stop for me. Hope you like this story. I'm having fun writing it.