Bye Bye Nikki...

I woke up and crawled over to my bed stand. I reread the texts from last night. Tears starting to run from my eyes again. I got out of bed and wobbled over to my closet. I dug around in the billions of dark colored outfits. I finally found the one I was looking for and took it off its hanger. 'I love you Nikki...' I said out loud, unaware of the human in the doorway.
'Max...' The male said. 'Are you okay. I haven't seen that outfit sense. Well you know.' I slipped out of my Hoodie and put the black crop top on. It still fit but it was still somewhat snug. 'You mean from my Emo Days. Right.' I said. My voice giving no emotions. I turned around and Davids warm arms wrapped around me. I melted into the hug and started crying. 'Shhh...' David cooed. 'Whats wrong Max.'
'N-Nikki. I-is Mo-mov-moving away.' I said between each sob. 'My N-Nikki is Mo-Moving.'
David hugged me tightly and a colder pair of arms wrapped around us. The ex-cultist had joined us.
'Shh... Its okay Max. There's more fish in the sea.' Daniel purred.
'B-but Nik-Nikki was MY fish...' I said. My mood swinging roughly. 'No. She was my Heart.' I growled. A honk sounded from outside my house. I let go of my fathers and bolted down stairs. I flew out the door. I ran straight into Nikki. She fell and I fell on top of her. I rolled over and pulled her on my body. She gasped as my cold arms hugged her. She tried to pull away but I didn't let her. She gave up and hugged me back. I picked us up off the ground and Kissed her. Nikki instantly kissed back.
'Awe. My Nickolett is all grown up.' Candy yelled from the car.  I felt a hand her hand come off my back for a few seconds and Candy burst out laughing. Her hand returned and she pulled away. 'I love you Max.' She whispered.
'I love you too Nikki. I love you too.' I purred.
She let go of me and, with one last peck on the cheek, walked back to her car.

{<>}Four Days later{<>}

Four days after my Nikki left I found a small box in my room. It had Nikki's hand writeing on it that read:
To: Max
Love: Nikki

I didn't open the box. But I dropped the small knife that was in my hand. I started to cry again. Wrapping my shaky hands around the small box.

{<>}Eight Days After Nikki Left{<>}

My arms now bore thin scars. I still hadn't opened the box. I can't handle it... Not yet. I kept telling myself that. But the urge to open the box was so great that it hurt to look at it.

{<>}Two weeks after Nikki{<>}

'This is Killing Me.' I shouted. I picked up the box and opened it. A soft quiet song started to play.

You and I
Were like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.
With you I'm alive.
Like all the missing pieces in my heart Finally Collide
So Stop Time Right Here In the Moonlight cause I don't wanna close my eyes...

I closed the small box and cried. I grabbed my phone and called Nikki.

'Nikki.'
'Yes Maxi?'
'Thank you for the gift. I love you.'
'Your welcome Maxi. I love you too.'

Awe. I LOVED writing this. I hope yall liked my first story on Wattpad. I love ya. Peace out ma peeps.