The Sleepover

((CATION. THIS HAS MILD MATURE CONTENT.))

After we watched IT I took Nikki to my room and we played some video games. She was falling asleep by about 8:30.
'I-'She yawns,'I Think I should go home.'
'Naw. Just lay down and sleep for a bit. If your mom shows up I'll wake you.' I replied quickly.
'O -YaWn- kay Max...' She drifted of to sleep as I just sat there and watched. Lifting her up I kicked the blanket on my bed back. I laid her down gently and covered her smaller sized body with the blanket. She curled her legs closer to her head. I heard David scream and Daniel laugh. I also heard the words 'You'll Float TO!' 
David can be such a wimp at times I sighed. 'Maxi~...' Nikki mumbled in her sleep. I forced myself not to giggle.
'Yes Nikki?' I whispered loud enough for her sleeping mind to hear.
'I love you~...' She answered softly. Her sleeping form blushing a bit.
Me on the other hand, almost died for some reason. My heart was beating so fast I was starting to quietly pant. Why do I feel so...Happy??  Most guys would know if they were crushing on a girl. Or another guy. But, I wasn't like other guys. I was antisocial. My face felt as if it was on fire. I stood up , And like a zombie, walked out of the room. David was sitting on the couch. 'Hey Max. Why do you look like you just came from underwater?' He asked.

'N-no reason...' I muttered.
'Well. For one, Guys don't Blush over nothing. And two, Nikki's mom said if she wants she can stay the night.' Daniel said the first part with a laugh.
'O-Okay.' I said turning my back on them and walking into the kitchen. Leftovers lay scattered over the counter. I grabbed some turkey and put it on my plate. I got some for Nikki. I added her food to my plate. Shoving it in the microwave.
~1 min later~
I take the plate out of the microwave and carried it upstairs. I gently wiggled Nikki's shoulder. She grabbed my arm and groaned. 'Nikki...Wake up...' Her eyes flew open and she sat up.
'Why are you in my room!?!' She questioned. 'Cause my demons are calling.' I laughed. 'Just Kidding.' I wish. She looked into my aqua eyes and leaned forward. I put the food on my side table. Her face was about one or two inches away. My heart started to fly again.
'M-m-max...'
'Y-yes Nik-Nikki?'
'I love you.' She whispered. She closed the the small gap and her lips locked with mine. My whole body flew up in fire. (Not literally) My eyes closed. I felt gentle hands run into my hair. I leaned forward and placed my hands on her back. She released one hand from my hair and pulled me closer. Having never kissed anyone My skin must've felt like fire. Nikki got onto her knees and shoved me backwards. Holding my hoodie so she followed. So she didn't crush me I cought her with my chest and hands. She started to pull off my hoodie and I broke the kiss to pull it off. I threw it against the door with a quiet Thud. After the Thud Nikki attacked me again. I was heaving for air by time I was half stripped. My hair was down and poofed around my head. My dark skinned chest was bare. I felt exposed. Nikki had taken off her overalls. I heard a knock on my door and we froze solid.
'What!!' I yelled,looking at the door angrily.
'Hey Kiddo. If ya want you guys can have some popcorn.' Daniel said without opening the door. Nikki had gotten up and was putting her overalls back on. I didn't care to put a shirt on. I just opened the window. The twins were sitting there stalking me. As usual. I flipped them off but kept the window open. It was freezing outside. Yet I felt as if I just rolled out of fire. I stepped out into my small section of roof and looked back at Nikki.
'W-wanna go to the roof?' I asked. She held out her hand and I took it. She stepped out onto my roof and the twins looked shocked and broken. Haha bitches I thought evilly. I lead her to a cluster of vines and I released her hand to hold myself on correctly. 'C'mon.' I said. I jumped up higher on the vines. They sagged the slightest bit under my weight. I crawled a crossed them toward the other side were the vines where thinner. I pulled myself up higher and looked at Nikki. She had a terrified look. The girl that once walked up a tree was afraid to climb up the side of a two story house. Makes sense. When I first cane up the house I was terrified. A sudden loud scream came from under him. Nikki had fallen.

CLIFF HANGER 😈