Early Party

I taped the last balloon to the back of the house. The doorbell rang. The party is tomorrow? Why would people be... Crap. Its Nikki. I forgot to tell her when the party is. I put my face in my hand. Sprinting to the door I opened it slowly. 'Hey Max. By now other people should be coming here soon right?' Nikki said with a smile. I let her in and she jumped over the back of the couch like I do. I followed. My feet soaring and hitting the couch majestically. I bounced and landed perfectly on twofeet. Nikki was sitting on the other side of the couch when I jumped. 'Ahh!!' She laughed as I fell backward onto the couch. I laughed. Good. Shes not exactly the same Nikki from camp that I met. That girl was something though. She jumped onto her knees and leaned over my face. I forced myself not to blush but a tiny bit of red escaped onto my face. Fuck... She booped my nose and sat back down again.
'I'll be back...' I got up and left the room. Heat rushed to my face and a finger poked the bottom of my spine. I turned my head slightly to see Nikki also red faced.
'W-want some pop-popcorn?' I asked as an excuse to turn around.
'Okay.' She whisper/yelled.
I got in the cabinets and grabbed that popcorn. Trowing it in the microwave.

After i popped the popcorn we sat in my living room and watched IT.

((Sorry its short. I have school. Sorry. Will continue un next chapter))