Flower Scouts

This may be a triggering chapter and if you don't want to read this don't.   Thank you. And here is the story...

I closed my phone and left the school campus. Maybe I can convince the Twins to work in my favor... I jumped over a fence and the peoples dog ran up and started yo growl at me. I pulled the knife out and it shrank away and ran away whimpering. I ran across the yard and jumped the other side of the fence.

{<>}10 min later @ A store{<>}

Walking around in the back if the store I feel a pair of eyes on my back. I look back and a cop is staring at me like her life depended on it. 'Hey kid.' She said. Oh fuck! Should I run!? Adrenaline ran through my veins as she took a step closer.
'Hello Ma'am.' I replied, dipping my head.
'Shouldn't you be in school?' She questioned. 'I-I'm homeschooled!' I quickly lied. 'Your Lying to me. If you don't get back on school grounds your in Bi- HEY GET BACK HERE!' She yelled as I ran away through the store.
The cop chased close behind me as I flew out the door and off down the busy street. I rushed into a cop car. I slid across the hood and hit the allies. Big city. Lots of allies. I then jumped onto a dumpster lid and grabbed the fire escape ladder. I flew upward as I swung my body up. 'Damnit. He's gone.' A tired voice growled. I climbed up silently as she walked away. 'Ehehe...' I chuckled softly.

{<>}Time skip after all the Spooky things gathered{<>}

I set up the items around the ex-Flower Scout girls house.(Ima say that Tabbi and Sasha are sisters and One of Erin's parents married one of their parents.) I shot the pellet gun at the top window that a female form had. A feminine scream rang out and I set off as many of the creepy objects as possible. I pulled a ripe that ripped a fake human body down with a rope around its neck. The female's scream was joined by two more and I took off into the woods.
(I suck at writing gore so tada.... Oh and this is the end of the may be triggering part.)

{<>}Back at home in Maxes room{<>}

My phone gives a smol buzz and I unlock it. A text from Nikki popped up. My heart shattered.

Nikki: Max. I'm moving...
Max: What?!? Why?!?
Nikki: My mother decided its time for her and Carl to take their relationship  to the next level.
Max: Wait. Is carl Neil's dad? 
Nikki: Yeah. Neil was down here visiting from my new home. He broke the news to me at the party when we ran from the guard.
Max: Nikki...
Max: I love you.
Nikki: I live you to Max.
Nikki: Gn maxi.

I blinked a few times at my phone. 'S-she's gone...' My voice quivered. Tears formed in my bright aqua eyes. 'Ni-Nik-Nikki...' I whimpered the girls name until I curled up and faded in and out of sleep. My face still damp from my unbroken chain of thought for the mint haired female. 'Nikki... I-I lo-love y-you...' I whispered before I finally fell into the darkness of sleep.

Ugh. Its so short!!  I'm sorry. My grandfather had a heart attack and is still in the hospital. So I'm ending the story in the next chapter... I'm sorry. Bye peeps...