Pieces of puzzles

March 24, 2018
(Logan's Perpective)

I'm pacing around my classroom, a bit frightened by the piece of paper in my hand. When I first saw it I thought it was a piece of work I left the day before. But now that I look at it, it's a letter.

My first guess was that it was from the teacher. But the writing looks to light to be from one of those aliens. Then it hit me. It was from a girl. Was this my first love letter! I quicken my pace. I guess I have to open it to see. I carefully open it when I see that familiar hand writing. It was Lucille's. With no worries anymore I start reading.

Dear Logan,
The only words that comes to mind right now is thank you. Thank you for always being so positive and thank you for always being so happy, and thank you for putting a smile on my face, for that was the last smile anyone would ever see. Though you couldn't tell I was in great pain at that moment. And you helped me out of the shadows. It was nice to see that there are still people out there who care.
Thank you Logan, for being the stars to my night.
-Lucille

Huh? What was she trying to tell me? I look around confused. I gotta ask her what this was when she gets here. I look at the note one more time and see a broken up piece of paper falling of the back. I grab it and turn the letter around and it has one instruction.

Find the other three people with the other three pieces.

**
Almost at the reveal.