The 3rd letter

Once I get back to class the bell for second period rang. I guess my little attack took longer than I thought.  I get everything out of my desk and look at my schedule. "Yes! Free period!" I whisper to myself in excitement. I decide to go to the library and enjoy looking at all the books I won't have time to read.

A few minutes later I finally get to the library. I guess I got luck on my side this time because it was deserted. I walk in and take a deep breath. I always loved the smell of books. I find a spot on the couch in the corner and fall onto it. It's ripped leather giving me a weird sort of confort. Suddenly I start feeling light headed and everything goes black.

                    ————————
5min later

"Lucille, wake up," I here someone say in a sing song voice. I open my eyes to see Logan looking down at me with a book in his hand and a huge smile plastered on his face.

"You fall asleep?" He asks, making fun of me.

"Oh hi Logan, what time is it?" I ask.

"If you're asking how long you've been out I'd say 5min," he responds. I can't help but smile at his cheery voice and his all to well known fedora.

"So what's up, people say you're acting depressed lately," he says. Again, I decide not to tell him.

"It's nothing, I've just been through a lot," which isn't technically a lie.

"Which translates to i don't want to talk, that's fine, but if you need someone to listen I'm here," he says, his attitude lighting up the room.

"As they say, if you keep on bottling it up, you're going to have to spill," he says.

"I don't think anyone says that, but thanks for your words of wisdom" I joke. Logan always had a way of giving joy to people when they're sad. I'm really grateful to him.

After a few more minutes of making fun of each other, Logan reveals that he was supposed to be in history and is on a "washroom break". So he runs out after saying goodbye and I grab that same journal from before.

I guess he's the third.

**
I like this chapter, it felt more creative. All of these people are people I know in real life but with different names.