Lucilles thoughts

March 17, 2018

The past week was crazy. I almost went insane trying to keep the secret. But my hard work paid off. Nobody knew I had lung cancer and, other then the random times I start coughing up blood and the growing pain in my shoulders and chest, everything was normal, exactly how I wanted it. The pain in my chest kept on growing but I've gotten used to it. And I haven't missed a day of school since I first found out I had cancer. I'm not planning on telling my friends. I wouldn't want to burden them with my issues. And I want to spend the last few days of my life with people who care about me, not people who pity me and want to be my friend to get popularity points after I die. Though it's hard not being able to talk to my friends about this it's better not talking about it at all than talking about it all the time. Many of the people I talk to say I'm acting depressed and ask why I look so weak but they aren't assuming that I have cancer(who would), and they drop the subject when I tell them something about a family member having cancer. I don't have feelings for Jackson anymore I mean, he kissed Anna, I'm not even going to try now. But I've found out that I never did have feelings for him. He's way to oblivious. I never thought of myself as a person who judges someone on the way they look but, all this was a wake up call. I never liked him I just thought he looked hot but now I can tell who was there for me the entire time. And that guy may have brown hair and emerald green eyes.

**
Just to show where Lucille's minds at. She not someone to get knew crushes easily though (if you were thinking that)