Fakes

March 24, 2018
(Chase's point of view)

I'm walking outside to eat alone today when I hear sobs around the corner. Hey, by some sort of weird coincidence I'm not feeling very supportive right now. I'm about to walk away when I here someone say "not Lucille,". WHAT!

I run over to the group of people to see they're surrounding one person in particular. I push my way past the crowd and grab that guy by his white pressed shirt. His fake tears like acid burning through my skin.

"Give Jackson a break Chase, his lover just died of cancer!" I hear a girl cry. Now that just pisses me off. "Oh yeah, and why do you say that?" I ask before I punch him hard in the face, knuckles stinging a bit. His body falls on the grass while the group slowly spreads out.

"Don't you dare, and I mean ever, call Lucille you're so called lover! She had a crush on you for the longest time and you never even payed her a glance!" I yell at him as he looks up guiltily.

"Dude! You kissed freaking Anna less than a month ago! That broke her and when she finally got over you she didn't have time to go date anyone else and you know why!? BECAUSE SHE WASTED HER TIME ON YOU! So don't you go saying you were so close to her because she didn't even tell you! SHE COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT YOU!" I rage on the verge of tears.

"And now that she's dead you're saying you've always loved her! This is what she tried to avoid! She didn't want to be surrounded by fake friends on her last few days so that they could get popularity points when she's dead! YOU GUYS COULDN'T GIVE A SH*T ABOUT HER! SO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT NAME COMING FROM YOUR MOUTHS EVER AGAIN, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!" I yell. Nobody says a word while they silently left and Jackson gets up, self pitying, while walking away with his head down. I swear that guy has no pride. I exhale and slump my shoulders, she hated violence, she would only use it for self defence. She would be lecturing me right about now. I turn around to leave when I see Kristen, Logan and Nichole in front of me, all looking at me with pride, we exchange a look and walk over to a rock to eat and talk about the lost girl with eyes the depth of the sea and hair that glittered like gold.

**
And I screwed up another part, someone save this story.