Chapter 15

Author's Note: SMUT AHEAD. I REPEAT SMUT AHEAD. Read the beginning and once it reaches the XXX line then stop if smut's not for you. Anyways, enjoy!(:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After months of visits with Draco's family, Bella and Eltanin had been welcomed with open arms into the Malfoy's lives. Narcissa and Lucius had taken to consistently visiting or having the pair over to the Manor. However Narcissa had one thing she was adamantly pursuing involving Bella and her son.

"Oh hush dear! You know Draco can never keep his eyes off of you," Narcissa sipped her tea causing Bella to giggle and blush.

"We're learning to co-parent Cissy! We aren't interested in each other like that anymore," Bella shook her head.

"You are in denial Bella," she scoffed laughing then she had a familiar gleam in her eye that Bella didn't quite recognize. "Remember those dresses we had talked about for Eltanin's birthday party? Well, I have a few in an upstairs bedroom you can try on now. I think I have a favorite, but I'd like to hear your opinions. Go on and try them on and let me know which you'd like."

"But Eltanin..." Bella began.

"He's with Lucius probably learning some old Malfoy facts that will probably spark a million questions for Lucius to answer," Narcissa smiled at the girl, no the woman now, who had a kind heart and undeniable love for her son.

"Well, if you're sure that you don't mind watching him," Bella gnawed at her lip.

"I love having him Bella. I know we've not discussed anything from before, but I want you to know that I truly appreciate you giving Draco and our family a chance at knowing Eltanin. He's brought us all so much joy and laughter that I never thought would be possible. He's even softened Lucius which Merlin knows that man can be as stiff as a board," Narcissa laughed making Bella giggle.

"I forgave all of you many years ago, while I was pregnant with Eltanin to be honest. I knew that there was nothing that could be done and even though it hurt, I knew that the harsh feelings I held would only harm me in the long run. I wanted the absolute best for my son and I believe that began with showing him how to have a good heart and being able to let go of the bad feelings we tend to hold onto. I'm so glad he's been able to get to know you all. All I ever wanted was for us to be a family, and we are now," Bella smiled at Narcissa who quickly swiped away the tear that had escaped.

"Well, I am more than happy to welcome you into our family," Narcissa stood holding out her arms that Bella gladly reached out for hugging her tight. "Now go try on those dresses! I must have my future daughter-in-law looking her finest for this special occasion!"

"Cissy!" Bella rolled her eyes and laughed walking out of the room.

"Now to find that son of mine," Narcissa laughed strolling out with one goal in mind for the day.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX