~Snowy Christmas-Yoonnie~

[Story Line] Yoongi and Jennie have been best friends for years. It's their first time together for Christmas. Yoongi and Jennie are staying in Jennie's dorm by themselves. Rose, Jisoo, and Lisa are with Jimin, Jin, and Jungkook. During Christmas Eve, it starts snowing and Yoongi and Jennie get snowed in. Who's the first one to confess? Will they accept each other or not?

[Words] 1932 

[Theme] Cute, Christmas Special

[Ships] Yoongi X Jennie; Yoonnie

[Min Yoongi's POV]

"Jen, you wanna head out now?" I asked and I grab my coffee on the table and got up. Jennie nodded and I smiled. 

"Let's go." Jennie said and grabbed onto my arm. 

Jennie and I have been friends since middle school and we were inseparable. Everyone told us that we were great for each other but we never dated. That's not until I developed feelings for Jennie. Jennie and I are like the same person. Jennie understands me and I understand her. I haven't said anything to Jennie because I don't wanna break what we have. 

Jennie and I are heading to her dorm because  we were working on new music. Ever since I debuted as a soloist, I wanted to collaborate with Jennie. Jennie is a great rapper and she's a great person. 

"Yoongi? Yoongi? YOONGI!" Jennie screams and I look at her.

"Yeah?" I asked and I looked at her.

"We're here.." Jennie said and I looked at their dorm. I nodded and we walked inside. 

I took off my jacket and hung it the coat rack. I looked at Jennie and she was in the kitchen. 

"Jen, what are you doing?" I asked and peeked into the kitchen. Jennie looked at me and smiled.

"Do you want any coffee or hot chocolate?" Jennie asked and took out a cup.

"Coffee, please." I asked and she smiled at me. She finished up and she gave me the cup of coffee. Jennie had a cup of hot chocolate and a candy cane. I smiled and walked over to the couch. 

"Jen, let's finish up the song then we can spend Christmas together." I said and looked at Jennie. Jennie looked at me and looked shocked.

"Together?" Jennie asked looking at me.

"Yeah, together. When we're done, we can head over to my dorm and we can spend it with everyone else. Why?" I asked trying to hide what I just said.

"Oh..okay. Let's just finish the song." Jennie said and put her headphones on. I sighed and shook my head.

I can't keep hiding like this. I need to tell her, soon. I thought and put my headphones on and listened to the track.

[Jennie Kim's POV] 

"Jen, let's finish up the song then we can spend Christmas together." Yoongi said and looked at me. I looked at Yoongi and looked shocked.

"Together?" I asked looking at me.

"Yeah, together. When we're done, we can head over to my dorm and we can spend it with everyone else. Why?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh..okay. Let's just finish the song." I said and put my headphones on. I sighed and listened to the whole song. 

[Time Skip]

"We're done! Finally...." I sighed and looked at Yoongi. I smiled at him and looked down. 

"Let's head over to my dorm with the others." Yoongi said and I nodded.

"Okay, I'll just change and pack some extra clothes." I said and Yoongi nodded. I walked to my room and looked outside. It was snowing and I didn't know it was going to snow today. I walked over to my window and looked at the sky.