~Celebrations and Truths- Yoonnie~

[Disclaimer: I'm sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.]

[Story Line] YG decides to celebrate Christmas with most of the companies. Of course, BTS was invited. BTS and Blackpink don't really have a good relationship with each other because each of them want to be on top. When Seventeen and Pristin members find out about this they lock the Blackpink members with Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook, and Jin in separate rooms. Pristin and Seventeen members stay on watch until they consider each other friends. But what happens when Yoongi and Jennie become more than friends? What will happen to their friendship in the end of the celebration? But what secrets will be reveled about their pasts?

[Words] 2255 words

[Theme] Christmas (even though Christmas ended)

[Main Ship] Min Yoongi X Jennie Kim (Yoonnie)

[Other Ships] Kim Seokjin X Kim Jisoo (Jinsoo), Park Jimin X Park Chaeyoung (Jirose/Park Couple), Jeon Jungkook X Lalisa Manoban (Lizkook)

{YG Building}

[Jennie Kim's POV]

We're getting ready for the Christmas party and it's being held in the YG building. Lisa and Jisoo are already ready. Rose takes a very long time getting ready. 

I.

I don't really take a long time but when it comes to things like this, then yes I do take a long time. 

I fix my hair and curl it. I fix my make up and get my dress on. I look at myself in the mirror and smile.

I look at myself on more time and get my white heels on

I look at myself on more time and get my white heels on. Because we were hosting the Christmas party, YG is making us have a grand entrance. They're going to call each group at a time and it's all the companies. I wait by the door and Blackpink was the 3rd group called right after Winner. 

We bowed and we watched as each group came down. Red Velvet and Twice came down and I started cheering. I saw Nayeon and smiled at her. I hug her and I really miss talking to her. I see the Red Velvet members and I hug them. I saw who was coming down and it was BTS. 

People think that we're good friends ever since people saw BTS dancing to our songs and when Taehyung and Jisoo MCed together. I glare at them and cross my arms on my chest. 

"Jennie. You okay?" Nayeon asked and I nodded. 

Seventeen came down with a member of Pristin. 

After everyone came down I walked around and spotted Yoongi. I look at him and walk back and I feel someone grab my wrist. I turn around and see Yoongi. I get out of his grip and look at him.

"Can you not?" I say and he chuckles.

"What?" I say and he looks at me.

"Wow. Just wow. Why do hate us?" Yoongi asked me and I look at him confused.