~Midnight Kisses-Yoonnie & Lizkook~

[Story Line] Yoongi and Jungkook are staying in Blackpink's dorm while Rose and Jisoo are in BTS' dorm. Lisa and Jennie spend some time with their best friends, but what if they're not really best friends? What if Yoongi and Jungkook doesn't consider them as friends? What if it's more than friendship? New Year's is going to reveal everything.

[Words] 1123 words

[Theme] New Year's Special

[Ships] Min Yoongi X Jennie Kim (Yoonnie), Jeon Jungkook X Lalisa Manoban (Lizkook)

[Blackpink's Dorm] 

[Jeon Jungkook's POV]

Why does it have to be so cold? I thought and walked with Yoongi.

We're heading to Lisa and Jennie's dorm right now. It's New Year's Eve and we're going to spend the night. Yoongi has been on his phone for the whole walk to the girls' dorm. I walk into the dorm and we ride the elevator up. I walk to their door and Rose and Jisoo are in front of it. I wave and smile at them.

"Hey, Jennie and Lisa are inside. We're going to head out. See you tomorrow." Rose says and walks by with Jisoo behind her. 

I nodded and walked in. I look behind me and Yoongi was still outside. I shook my head and pulled him in.

"LISA! We're here!" I yelled and hung my coat. Yoongi sat down still texting Jennie. I hear a door open and close. I look at the door and see Lisa. I smile and hug her. 

"You're finally here. Jennie has been in the room since you guys left. Give me a minute." Lisa said and I smiled.

"Jennie, Yoongi is out here! Now get your ass out here!" Lisa yelled and I chuckled. I look at Yoongi and he was looking at me. 

Jennie got out and hugged Yoongi. 

"What do you guys wanna do?" I asked and Lisa smiled. 

"Let's order food and watch some movies. Jennie? Yoongi?" Lisa asked and looked at them.

"Um....we were going to my room but you guys can watch movies together, right?" Jennie asked and I looked at Lisa. 

"But can you guys order some food?" Yoongi asked and Lisa nodded. 

"Okay, we're going to my room." Jennie said and dragged Yoongi to her room. Lisa and I shook our head and laughed. 

"I'll order the food you can set up the movies." I said and walked over to the phone. 

[Time Skip] 

We've been watching movies for the last 3 hours and this is our second movies. I look over at Lisa and she was falling asleep.

"Lisa, you okay? Do you wanna sleep?" I asked and Lisa nodded slowly. I look at her and she lays her head on my shoulder. I put a blanket on her and we only have 3 hours until New Year's. 

[Min Yoongi's POV]

"Jennie, are you okay?" I asked and she nodded. She was falling asleep and I know that she's been tired for the last few weeks.

"No, you're not. Come on let's sleep for a while." I said and she crawled in bed and she passed out. I smiled and hugged her. 

We're nothing but friends... I thought and kissed her forehead.

"No, we're not." Jennie says in a sleepy voice and I look at her.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" I asked and she nodded.