~Bad Day?-Jirose~

Story Line: Rose was having a bad day. When she goes back to her dorm she finds no one home. She storms into her room and locks herself in the room. When it comes closer to dinner, Jimin comes over but Rose is still locked in her room. What will it take to get her out? (WOW... Cliche)

~Rose's POV~

I walk into school and see Jimin. I smiled but when I saw him talking with Seulgi (Seulgi won't be the bad person in here. I love Seulgi and I love BLACKVELVET interactions) my smile faded and I walked away. I walk to my locker and grab all my things that I needed and rushed to class. 

I walk into class and see the teacher passing out papers.

'Ohh..the tests!' I thought and sat in my seat and waited for my test. The teacher passed me and handed me back my paper. She looked at me disappointed but I looked at her confused. I studied hard, I don't know how I wouldn't have passed.

I flipped the paper and saw a 70% on the test and I looked at the paper in disbelief. I flip through the paper and looked at my answers. I see the X marks and I pull my hair. I rest my head on the table and I feel like I'm going to cry.

I feel a buzz and I pull out my phone from my pocket and see the 3 text messages. Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo.

'Hey, I'm sorry I can't make it to lunch today.' -Lisa

'I'm home sick. I'm sorry for leaving you there.' -Jennie

'I just left with my family and Jin. I won't be in school. Spend some time with Jimin.' -Jisoo

I close my phone and put it in my bag and lay my head on the table and listen to the teach. 

~LUNCH~

I decided that I was going to stay in the classroom for lunch. I pulled out my lunch and started eating. I sat beside the window and looked out. I saw Jimin, Namjoon, Tae, and Hoseok on the field. I looked closer and saw Seulgi, Yeri, and Joy. 

I looked away and finished up my lunch. I put my lunch away and leave my bag and walk outside. I walk around the garden and look around. I grab my phone and look at the time. 

12:50 PM

I had 10 minutes before I had to go back. I walk around more and I hear some whispering. I look around and my eyes fell on Seulgi and Jimin again. I look at them and I see Seulgi look at me. I smile and wave. Seulgi looked at Jimin but I started walking away.

I reach my classroom and I close the door because I'm the last person to get here, I close it and I take my seat. No other student is allowed in without a pass from a teacher. I see Jimin standing outside and I focus on the teacher.

~END OF THE DAY~

I walk out and see no sign of Jimin or anyone. I walk to my locker and I open it. I look around and feel something fall but I didn't bother looking for it. I put everything away and walk home. I open my phone and see some text messages.

2 from Lisa, 3 from Jisoo, 1 from Jennie, 1 from Jin, 2 from Jungkook, 2 from Yoongi. I scroll further and see 6 text messages from Jimin. I look at the the others and Jimin's.

'hey I hope your fine.' -Lisa

'I'm coming over soon.' -Lisa

'I just got home with Jin and my family.' -Jisoo

'I hope you feel better because I'm coming over with Jin soon.'-Jisoo

'I'll make you some food.'-Jisoo