CHAPTER 2 part 2

lisa's POV:
i felt asleep and then i opened my eyes and i saw jungkook asleep he already told me that he texted his members about it.
he is cute when he is asleep.

oh the bleeding is gone.i said to myself
i come near to jungkook,although we just met 1 week ago my heart is beating fast when i see him.

oh he is cold.i whispered.so i saw a blanket and put it on him.
i need to go outside.i whispered
but someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

stay.he said

looking at his eyes.jungkook i have to go.

i want to hug you your so cute.he said while smiling
i smirked when he said that and i got to admiy my face is blushing really hard.

why is your cheek blushinh hah?he said

no..it's nothing.i said to him while looking at his handsome cute face.
our face is just inch away,he is moving his face closer to me i closed my eyes and yes as i expected he really kissed my lips.

jungkook's POV:
i kissed her red sweet lips i just can't ignore it.a few seconds later someone walked in.

lisa it's our tu-,before that rose caughted me kissing lisa's lips.so we broked the kiss.

what the?rose said
as expected lisa says goodbye to me and they left.

well is it her first kiss?

jungkook!yah!taehyung came near to me

what,is she good now?jin said

yeah she can dance now.i said smiling

then namjoon camed in on the conversation.so something happened between the two of you?

no it is just..yah!let's just talk about it later ok?i said to them

okay jungkook just calm down.yoongi said while giving me again the same poker face

oh it is her lisa!!jimin shouted
i looked at her and her dancing skills is so good her face is so natural when she dance.

hehehe!our golden maknae is falling in love.hoseok is teasing me again with the smile and teasing face.

no way!i said defending myself.

aish..jungkook your really a playboy.jimin said with a big wide smile

yep he is!but please don't date my gucci.taehyung said while looking again at his gucci shoes.

yep my hyungs are really crazy but i still love them.

hey c'mon guys it is our turn to perform now.namjoon said while leading us through the backstage.