INTRODUCTION

WELL THIS STORY IS REALLY DEDICATED FOR LIZKOOK SHIPPERS.

[WELL THAT'S ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT NOW]

CHARACTERS

LISA MANOBAN

JEON JUNGKOOK

EUNHA

KIM TAEHYUNG

JENNIE

JISOO

ROSE

JIMIN

JIN

JHOPE 

SUGA 

RAP MONSTER

SO GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WRITING A STORY SO IF THERE IS ANY WRONG GRAMMAR PLEASE BARE WITH ME. AND THIS IS THE CHAPTER 1.

                            CHAPTER 1

 lisa's  POV:

well an another day for me,i checked out the alarm clock and wow it's already 10:30 am in the morning,i quickly jumped out of my bed and wake my unnies one by one,but before that i brushed my teeth and washed my face.this day will be the worst day of my life.i started waking up jennie unnie first,as i opened her room door i found my unnie sleeping outside the bed.

well i guess she's dreaming.i said to myself

i started shouting at her ear.UNNIE IT'S MORNING DO YOU WANT TO BE LATE?!!,i screamed at her ear and she's totally awake now.

why did you have to shout at me?she said to me,and wait why iam sleeping on the ground?she said again to me worried.

well you should ask yourself because i just found you sleeping on the ground.i said to her laughing.

well ok we need to go,i'll wake rose and you'll wake up jisoo.she said to me

WHY? AGAIN!! she almost kicked me on the face unnie,please just this time unnie,can you wake up jisoo unnie just this time?i said with my cute puppy eyes.

okay okay okay,i'll wake her up just this time okay?she said while giving a look at my eyes

okay unnie i promise i'll wake her up next time.i said while leaving her room to wake up rose

i opened rose's room and then i found her awake and standing up.

oh!lisa your awake!! our precious little maknae.she said with a smile

oh i thought your sleeping.i said to her

yeah i'm just cleaning my room you can wait for me outside okay?she said while she is cleaning her room.

okay.that's just my respond to her so i leaved her room

WELL WHAT HAVE WE GOT HERE?jennie screamed so i checked her and i saw her holding jisoo's phone reading something.

OKAY OKAY,I'LL WAKE UP PLEASE JUST DON'T READ IT,IT'S EMBARASSING!jisoo screamed to jennie.but my jennie unnie didn't listen to my jisoo unnie and just read aloud what's inside the text message.

I LOVE YOU JISOO,I LIKE YOU SINCE I MET YOU-JIN,jennie screamed aloud all the messages that she read.

OKAY NOW YOU KNOW WHAT WILL I DO IF YOU DONT WAKE UP RIGHT UNNIE?jennie said to jisoo laughing at her.

SO BTS JIN IS ASKING YOU OUT?WOW YOUR THE ONLY PERSON THAT GET CLOSE TO THEM.i said to her

YAH!IT'S NOT ONLY ME JENNIE TOO!!AND ROSE TOO!!she said angrily

JUST TELL THE TRUTH UNNIE!rose said while teasing her

OKAY OKAY I'LL TELL THE TRUTH.as my unnie jisoo said all of the story we are really surprise

Well papa YG will be mad if he knows this.jennie said seriously

will gonna keep it secret or we just say it?rose said

Don't make unnie jisoo worry but unnie why don't you just told us earlier?i said to her worried

well i'm scared to tell you guys sorry,she said while her tears are falling down

Jisoo don't cry we're just worried.jennie said

i'm really sorry guys,it's just i cant i'm...i like him and he like me too.jisoo said while clearing her tears down.

well ok let's talk about it later,this time we really need to practice right? i said to them with a smile on my face.then they just agreed

AISH.....this unnies are too serious,what's wrong of being in love?i said to myself.

jungkook's POV:

GET UP GUYS IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP IT'S ALREADY 10 AM!!!namjoon shouted

AH!HYUNG YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT RIGHT?jimin said with a mad expression.

YAH!HYUNG I AGREE I'M DREAMING ABOUT MY GUCCI AND YEAH YOU DISTURBED IT.taehyung said while hugging his teddy bear.

do you want to get up or do you want to get scolded by our managar?namjoon said angrily

OK HYUNG it's just your voice is like donald duck.yoongi said while we bursted out in laughter.

AH!i give up ok wake up and you dress up now.namjoon said with a serious tone

well i have no response because i'll just get myself in trouble if i talk.so i decided to walk at jin's room because he's the only one who's not awake yet it's his first time not waking up early.he's always the first to wake up early.

i opened jin's room and there as what i said earlier he's asleep. i walk to his bedroom and i was shocked that i saw him awake texting someone.so i tried to disturb him.finally i grabbed his phone.

YAH!JUNGKOOK!GIVE IT TO ME OR ELSE YOUR BUTT WILL BE KICKED OFF.HE SAID ANGRILY

well just let me first read it and i'll give it to you.i said smiling.as i read the text he sent.i runned to the living romm while jin chasing me.

yah!kookie why are you running?hoseok asked

when i reached the living room i immediately shouted jin's text.

I LOVE YOU JISOO,I LIKE YOU SINCE I MET YOU-JIN.I SHOUTED IT LOUDLY THAT MY HYUNGS STARTED LAUGHING.

what!jin you like jisoo?jimin asked laughing

FINALLY JIN'S AWAKE!!i said to jin while laughing.

YAH!KID I'LL CUT YOUR NECK OFF,KOOKIE GIVE ME MY PHONE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE NO FOOD EVERBODY.jin said teased.

OK okay but promise us you'll treat us food okay?i sai d to him smiling.

YAH!OK I'LL TREAT YOU!jin said while taking his phone out of my hand.

now we are awake we should get going.namjoon said

who's jisoo?i said to jin

NONE OF YOUR BUISSNESS KID.JIN SAID TO ME 

I'M NOT A KID ANYMORE LOOK IT'S 2016 AND I'M 19 TURNING 20 NEXT YEAR.i said angrily

YAH!YOU TWO STOP OR I'LL CRACK YOUR HEADS OFF!!yoongi said while putting the pillows on the couch.

OK EVERYONE I'LL PUBLISH THE NEXT PART TOMMOROW IT'S JUST I'M SLEEPY RIGHT NOW.\

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT UPDATE! by liskookiesandcream

AND STAY TUNED AND FOLLOW ME AND PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS FANFIC.

AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS,PROMISE TOMMOROW I'LL PUBLISH THE NEXT PART.

=]