CHAPTER 11:BUTTERFLY

Lisa's POV:

i went to our dorm,crying..yes iam crying a lot,i think i moved on from him but no i didn't..i still love him,i don't want him to go,i don't want him to leave,i don't want him to left..but iam too late,it's too late for me,iam such a crying baby.

my unnies noticed that i was crying so they comforted me,oh i forgot they texted me earlier that they arrived a the dorm earlier.

lisa why are you crying?.jennie asked

unn..unnie.i said

what is it?.jisoo asked

i think i can't move on from him.i said as tears flows all over my eyes.

from him what?.rose asked with a worried eyes as i stared at her.

unnie i still love jungkook but i think he..he gived up on me.i said

don't worry lisa we are here.jisoo said

if you want,i'll kick that man's ass in the trash.jennie said and i little bit laughed from my unnies words.

you know he is not the only man in this world,there are many man there ready to love you.rose said

and fans love you,they even sacrifice their schools or their work just for us so we need to thank them too.she added and i understand.

our fans had been a great blessing to us really,they love us whole and accepted us,and rose is right,i should thank our fans for sacrificing there time,but iam worried about them though,i don't wanna be a problem to the fans,i love blinks,we love blinks.

thanks unnies,i don't know what will i do if your not here with me.i said then we hugged each other.

feel better now?.jennie asked and i nodded.

just tell us if something is wrong okay?.rose said and i nodded

okay we will give you some space,you may rest now.jisoo said with a smile and they left.

even though i told them that i feel better now but no it ain't,it hurts because this is all my fault,iam sorry iam sorry iam sorry*stigma taetae,okay okay i'll stop*i cried in silence and the next thing i knew is that i fell asleep.

jungkook's POV:

I drove eunha to there dorm and we say goodbye to each other,after that i go through our dorm and i entered my room that is shared with taehyung.

i saw taehyung on the other bed...currently chatting with his phone or someone?.

hey jungkook.he said

hi hyung.i said

so how's the date with*coughs**coughs*eunha.he said

well yeah it's fine and i love it.i said as i tried to hide my sadness.

but hyung noticed it and gaved me a don't-even-lie-to-me look.

yeahyeah yeah okay it's so boring,i just want to end that stupid relationship with her and go back to lisa.i said and i remembered that i saw her earlier in the coffee shop,and bambam's mad at me and i know lisa is crying right now,i hurted her.

speaking of lisa did you see her?.he asked

ahmm..well yeah i saw her in the coffee shop but she ranned.i said

aish..this kid,you never know how to run?like explain?.he asked me

hyung if i run eunha will caught me.i said and he nodded

well my advice to you is to come and visit her today or next time and explain everything to lisa.he said as he continued typing on his phone.

but hyung we broked up a several months ago.i said

that's why iam telling you this,show her and don't give up.he said

thanks hyung,i never thought that your good at advicing.i said

well keep and save my advice..and don't tell namjoon hyung.he said as he signed me to shut up my mouth and don't tell namjoon hyung.

yeah hyung ok.i said

i just laid down on my bed,and i kept thinking about lisa..only lisa.

i don't wanna let you go but maybe destiny is often jealous of us.....

SO GUYS JUST A FEW CHAP-AHHH!NO I WILL NOT SPOIL.BY THE WAY GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

AND GUYS I HAVE A NEW BOOK AND THIS IS NOT A FANFIC BUT IT'S A FICTION THOUGH.

so PLEASE READ IT AND I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT AND DON'T WORRY.

THAT'S ALL THANK YOU GUYS AND AGAIN PLEASE READ MY SECONG BOOK.