CHAPTER 9 part 3

lisa's POV:

so that's all.jennie said then she started crying.

unnie dont worry we are here for you.i said and we hugged her

sorry jennie.jisoo said

it's okay unnie.jennie said while wiping her tears.

enough of that drama and by the way we will perform in sbs tommorow.jisoo said to us

i totally forgot,thanks to jisoo unnie who reminded us.

and guess what?.jisoo said trying to hold her excitement

what is it unnie?.i said 

BTS WILL PERFORM TOO!!.jisoo shouted and rose joined in except jennie unnie and me.

aish..it is just because jin oppa is there.jennie said and i nodded.

i feel sad about this,do you wanna know why?.because i will gonna see him..jungkook my ex in my opinion.

i deleted our pictures,deleted and blocked him on my contacts and i will always ignore him when he came near me.it is not because i don't like him it is because iam still not ready to face him because it still hurts.

earth to lisa.jisoo said and i came back to my senses.

mianhe unnie.i said

what's wrong lisa?.jennie said worried

yeah your staring at the ceiling again.chaeyoung said 

oh it is just because iam so tired and i need to rest this afternoom..you know power nap?.i said

oh okay take a good rest maknae.jisoo said to me

we will wake you up when it is dinner time.chaeyoung said

and have a good sleep.jennie said and i nodded.

i left them on the living room and i was laying on my bedroom thinking about him again.

jungkook why i still love you?,i thought.

jungkook's POV:

YAH!park jimin!your height is short!.i shouted at my hyung that i have been teasing a few minutes ago.

if you don't stop i will break your legs!.he shouted madly and i just laughed.

aish..this kids.taehyung said while sitting on the couch.

well your a kid too hyung.i said and he smacked me by a pillow.

iam not a kid,iam an alien.he said and i laughed.

you forgot about me.jimin said with his cute eyes.

we didn't forgot about you chim.taehyung said to jimin

it's just your height is to short so i can't see you.he said to jimin and jimin smacked his shoulders.

yah!i thought you two love me.jimin said acting like a child pouting.

aish..we love our chimchim!.me and taehyung said in unison and we hugged him

ok stop now.jimin said happily

let's talk about love.jimin said happily

what the?seriously jimin?it is just because your head over heels to rose,and while me iam brokenhearted.taehyung said to jimin.

since when did you get a heartbreak hyung?.i said to him

remember jennie?yoongi and jennie?.he said sadly

taehyung likes jennie,when he met her in the first day,he started talking about her,and sometimes he daydream about her,but jennie likes yoongi so that is the sad part.

sorry taehyung,but don't worry we are here for you.jimin said

thanks chim,thanks kookie.he said to us

and i know that yoongi hyung will never break jennie's heart.he said

but i just heard to yoongi hyung that they broke up.jimin said and taehyung became shocked.

what?why didn't he told us?!!.he shouted angrily

i trusted him but why...i don't wanna see my jenjen cry.he said then he cried.

dont worry hyung i heard it 3 months ago i didn't say it to you because i thought yoongi hyung is just joking that time.jimin said while trying to calm taehyung.

i love jennie,i would do anything for her.he said

then get her hyung,before someone takes her away to you again.i said and he nodded.

thanks.he said and he wiped his tears.

and by the way guys we will be performing in the sbs tommorow so prepare.jimin said and we nodded.

and guess what?.jimin said

what?.me and taehyung said in unison.

BLACKPINK'S GONNA PERFORM TOO,MY CHAEYOUNGIE!.he shouted happily then i remembered lisa then taehyung looked at me sadly that he knows.

are you okat now with lisa?.taehyung said

no hyung,she is avoiding me and i think she moved on.i said sadly then jimin joined in.

don't give up jungkook,even it takes months or years to get her back again,don't stop loving her.jimin said happily and i smiled at them.

iam still angry at yoongi hyung.taehyung said seriously

he should prepare later.he said seriously and he left us and he walked to his room.

just dont give up okay?.jimin said and i nodded.

iam thankful that even when i tease my hyung he still so good to me.

lisa i love you but my brain is saying that you moved on but my heart says i must get you back.

i want you back lisa,i will never give up on you because your

the most precious person that i should have not lost..