CHAPTER 10 PART 5

jungkook's POV:

we were now on the entrance door of the office of bang-pd and iam so nervous and guess what?eunha is now on the office of bang pd,and this is so crap.

are you ready?namjoon said to me

yes hyung i can do this.i said with a smile

goodluck jungkook.they all said and i nodded and i knocked at the door.

i entered and i saw bang-pd and iam right eunha is here smiling at me pretending to be innocent.

please take a sit.bang-pd said and i nodded

once i sitted i caught eunha staring at me.

so i guess you know why i told you to come here.he said and we nodded

so jungkook,is this true?.he said

no bang-pd the truth i-before i said something eunha cutted me.

we are dating bang-pd we are just afreaid to tell you that.she said innocently 

i was bursting in anger on the inside,i really want to kick her disgusting face.

is that true jungkook?.bangpd said to me

before i spoke eunha whispered to my ear

if you said no,i will put lisa into danger.she whispered and i was scared,i love lisa i dont wanna lose her,but i already lost her but i think there is still hope.

ahmm..yes bangpd we are dating.i said holding my tears

so it is.he said

what do you mean bangpd?.i said 

because of your hardwork i will let you date her.he said and he looked at eunha

because of your honest answer eunha i will confirm it in the public.he said and yeah i was about to tear down.

thank you bangpd.we said in unison.

you may go now.he said and i left my sit quickly leaving eunha behind but she followed me.

so how is it jungkook?

is it confirmed?

did it worked?

my hyungs questioned me then eunha came.

we are officialy dating now.eunha said while holding my hand.

what?!!.my hyungs said shocked in unison.

yeah hyung.i said trying to smile.

if you dont act like my boyfriend and forget about lisa i will ruin you.eunha whispered to me then she smiled.

i kn..know.i said

i guess i need to act like i forgot about you lisa...

but please remember this...

i

still

love you...

so guys this is the part 5 of the chapter and iam a bit in a hurry because iam doing this in the computer lab.

bye guys.

dont worry i will update when i come home.