Chapter 1 part 2

So guys I had updated.the part 2 of the story so I hope you guys like it!

Lisa's POV:
Aish..what a hard day tomorrow will be the event or the MMA'S and the worst thing is jisoo is still sad what happened earlier that morning, so i decided to take a walk to the park,but suddenly jisoo caught me.
Yah!lisa where are you going?she shouted
Iam just going to buy something unnie,don't worry it won't take long.i said to her with a smile.

Ok go back early or else you'll see me angry again you don't want to see me angry right?she said with a smile

Yes unnie i love you.i said to her and walked outside.i wear a black jeans,black tshirt,and a mask.

Jeez..what a hot day!i didn't expect that.i said to myself
And yeah i saw a convinience store and quickly runned to it.
After that i get out of the store and sipped the orange juice that i bought from the store.
I remembered what my unnie told me to go back early but i feel i need to get some fresh air so i decided to take a walk at the park.
Well as i observed the place it was so refreshing and even it's hot there's an icecream store here well i really like icecreams.

So while i'm walking i bumped into someone.

I'm sorry i'm really sorry i didn't mean it.i said

Oh it's ok,the stranger said

As i looked to him i was surprised that it was jungkook from BTS.

Oh jungkook sunbaenim!i'm really sorry.i said to him while iam blushing.

Oh yeah,You already know me,by the way it's ok.he said sweetly.

My name is lisa..lalisa manoban.but you can call me lisa.i said to him while smirking.

Oh so your lisa?from blackpink?nice meeting you.he said
We stared at each other for a few seconds.
Oh!i should be going now nice meeting you again.i smiled when i said that

Oh me too,bye i wish we can meet again.he stared at me then we bid each other goodbye.